Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. An antimatter atom that strays and touches the container wall would set off a chain-reaction annihilation.
2. Antimatter, it turns out, is real, nonfiction stuff, but too rare to be used directly as rocket fuel.
3. Earlier we talked about antimatter - particles which have all their physical characteristics opposite to those displayed by particles of matter.
4. The problem is filling the antimatter tanks without annihilating them.
5. But the device can also accelerate antiprotons, the antimatter equivalents of protons with the same mass but negative electric charge.
6. Antimatter is also produced by radioactive decay.
7. Electromagnetic fields can store antimatter in so-called Penning traps by keeping the antimatter away from the container's walls.
8. Instead they would produce gamma rays, neutrinos and antimatter such as positrons and antiprotons, Gondolo said.
9. One theory about why antimatter exists was developed by John Wheeler and Nobel laureate Richard Feynman based on the idea that physical systems should be time-reversible.
10. The observed imbalance between matter and antimatter is a puzzle yet to be explained.
11. According to the standard theories of physics, the antimatter universe should look identical to our own.
12. Antimatter bores holes in matter and causes aging , illness , disease and death.
13. It is not that antimatter would experience " antigravity " and be repelled by matter, as some people mistakenly think.
14. In the same way that matter is constituted of fundamental particles, antiparticles are the building blocks of antimatter.
15. Unfortunately, it seems extremely unlikely that predictable technology will be equipped to amass large quantities of antimatter.
16. One argument is that the particles of matter and antimatter began bumping into each other and annihilating.
17. The theory of baryogenesis was worked out by Andrei Sakharov in 1967, and requires a violation of the particle physics symmetry, called CP-symmetry, between matter and antimatter.
18. That's because it's still necessary to break the symmetry between matter and antimatter, even with the hylogenesis scenario.
19. The antihydrogen atoms are composed of a positron (an antimatter electron) orbiting an antiproton nucleus.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Davoudiasl et al propose a hypothetical X particle/anti-X particle pair in which the X particle decays to normal matter and the anti-X particle decays to antimatter.
21. Like the top quark, the Higgs will be conjured up by smashing heavy particles called hadrons (which include protons and their antimatter equivalents).
22. I told him I couldn't think of any reason why antimatter wasn't a plausible explanation.
23. Meson: Any member of a family of subatomic particles composed of a quark and an antiquark (see antimatter).
24. I am among those who routinely phrase the baryon asymmetry question as "Why is there more matter than antimatter?
25. Physicists also hope the collider will help them see and understand other suspected phenomena, such as dark matter, antimatter and supersymmetry.
26. That powerfully suggests these objects, known as hard (because they emit at high energies) low mass X-ray binaries, are responsible for a major amount of antimatter .
27. Any member of a family of subatomic particles composed of a quark and an antiquark antimatter.
28. Electrons and protons are forms of ordinary matter, but positrons are antimatter particles.
29. When a particle, such as a proton, meets with its antimatter partner, the antiproton, the two annihilate each other in a powerful explosion.
30. They move through the place known as Point - where matter and antimatter merge to create new realities.
More similar words: intimate, matter, intimately, no matter, a matter of, smattering, as a matter of fact, pitter-patter, ultimate, estimate, ultimatum, estimated, ultimately, legitimate, penultimate, illegitimate, overestimate, hatter, latter, attentive, attention, pattern, scatter, flatter, platter, shatter, battery, attendant, flattery, inattentive.