Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Two antiparticles could therefore be drawn together by antigravity, but a particle of matter would be repelled by an antiparticle.
(2) My father carries me from the car and I glide up two flights of concrete steps, suspended in midair by anti-gravity.
(3) Unlike other spacecraft, it can act as an antigravity machine(sentencedict.com/antigravity.html), using solar pressure to balance the Sun's gravity and thus hover anyplace in space.
(4) Muffler men, mystery spots and antigravity hills are just the beginning.
(5) A repulsorlift is a type of antigravity engine that allows vehicles and vessels to push against gravity fields, providing flight.
(6) They use a mechanical antigravity device driven by engines developing approximately 80,000 horse power.
(7) Positive vacuum energy, however, acts like antigravity : according to Einstein's equation, it causes the three dimensions that we see to grow more and more rapidly.
(8) A rainbow kaleidoscopic energy band of antigravity plasma swirled around the sphere, and often appeared as what you now term the aurora or northern lights.
(9) The huge antigravity pleasure craft that Jabba the Hutt used to travel the dunes of Tatooine was called a sail barge.
(10) It is not that antimatter would experience " antigravity " and be repelled by matter, as some people mistakenly think.
(11) In effect, this is something that will generate antigravity to combat the natural tendency of a massive system to implode into a black hole under its intense weight.
(12) Good design in every field accomplishes the "antigravity" trick of accomplishing more with less.
(13) The environment, in fact, does work on him, by stretching the antigravity muscles in his legs on impact.
(14) Looming over Green Park, it's an eight - story antigravity forest composed of 12,000 plants.
(15) The Atlanteans had the knowledge of hyper-dimensional quantum physics and understood that counter rotating specific magnetic fields around cylindrical crystals created antigravity waves.
(16) Inflation says that very early on, the universe expanded in size by more than a trillion (num. ) fold in much less than a second, propelled by a sort of antigravity.
(17) If quantum computers promised such godlike mathematical powers, maybe we should expect them on store shelves at about the same time as warp-drive generators and antigravity shields.
(18) These energies were used to recharge the 'Crystal Satellite' or second moon with antigravity .
(19) The concept had these bulbous plants ooze a strange form of antigravity gelatin that lined the skies of the world.
(20) Other Hubble images have helped scientists better estimate the age of the universe and shed light on a mysterious antigravity force called "dark energy."
More similar words: gravity, zero gravity, specific gravity, gravitas, primigravida, gravitate, centigrade, depravity, gravitation, gravitational, law of gravitation, gravitational force, gravitational attraction, intravital, stratigraphy, gravid, cavity, suavity, engraving, migrant, concavity, emigrant, oral cavity, immigrant, nasal cavity, antigen, pelvic cavity, cranial cavity, myasthenia gravis, migrant worker.