Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The imperfection to sheet cover badly affected anticipative function of cylinder liners plateau cross hatch.
2. Then, anticipative results are attained by design and simulation of hardware circuit.
3. There was an anticipative look in his eyes.
4. The results achieve the anticipative research target.
5. Under imperfect legal system, the fund - provider system with decentralization and balance frame would gain anticipative effect.
6. The whole computer supervisory control system has met the anticipative requirements.sentencedict .com
7. At last, we use stimulant data to prove that the system has achieved anticipative effect.
8. If the wavelet transform is directly implemented in pitch detection, comparing the glottal closure singularity of speech signal with image grey break, we will not obtain the anticipative result.
9. Through simulation, experiments and test, the research of the multifunction arc welder get the anticipative target.
10. Objective To increase the width and depth of the usage of "OraVacs(?) "positively, to acquire the anticipative prophylaxes effect of the "OraVacs(?) ".
11. Simple testing shows that the system works orderly and achieves anticipative aim.
12. It can be says, the design of Mudanjiang PAS network programming achieves anticipative good effect.
13. It concludes that results are in accord with analyses in theory, and anticipative purpose is obtained.
14. Conclusion Only the "OraVacs(?) "is be used properly, the anticipative prophylaxes effect can be acquired.
More similar words: anticipation, anticipate, anticipated, anticipatory, unanticipated, participation, participating, participate, participate in, participatory, participant, dissipative, quantitative, quantitatively, emancipation, antipathy, infanticide, romanticize, romanticism, antivenom, antivenin, substantive, emancipate, municipal, emancipated, municipality, alternative medicine, peripatetic, comparative advantage, dissipation.