Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Japan, as the antecessor of population aging in the world, has paid great efforts in dealing with the effect brought by population aging, accumulated a lot of experiences and achieved good results.
2. Cornell University Library is an antecessor and victor compared with institutions of the same trade in carrying out knowledge management.
3. The study says the 800, 000-year-old Homo antecessor bones could indicate the most "ancient cultural cannibalism ... known until now."
4. Prehistoric humans, along with Neanderthals and Homo antecessor, made meals of each other, suggests new research on probable human teeth marks found on prehistoric human bones.
5. National Library Board of Singapore (NLB) is an antecessor and victor compared with institutions of the same trade in carrying out knowledge management.
6. The text discusses the application of bamboo, basing on the investigation of plant landscape designs and bamboo by antecessor.
7. The Spanish team has provisionally assigned the newfound fossil to Homo antecessor ('pioneer man'), a species that they suggest could be the last common ancestor of Neanderthals and Homo sapiens .
More similar words: predecessor, intercessor, accessory, successor, processor, accessorize, accessories, antecedent, food processor, word processor, antecedents, antecedence, microprocessor, lessor, recess, stressor, assessor, compressor, oppressor, professor, possessor, suppressor, aggressor, recessed, necessity, recessive, secession, necessary, recession, in excess of.