Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Rachel bought yet another pair of shoes to add to her collection.
2. That is another pair of shoes.
3. Why did you buy another pair of shoes?
4. Since then, she has ordered another pair of shoes and a pair of boots.
5. While I was reluctant to acquire another pair of shoes, they've enabled me to explore the gorgeous UK countryside with my husband.
6. There is some decorating to be done and the child needs another pair of shoes, my wife tells me, and the cat has hurt its paw but will be all right.
7. He can be as sharp as any man when it's a question of business; but duty's another pair of shoes .
8. " That, sir, " answered Mr Smith, " is quite another pair of shoes. "
More similar words: pair of scissors, pair off, a pair of, pair of tongs, shoe shop, shoes, shoestring, overpaid, underpaid, repair shop, offshoot, offshore, sherpa, shoe, overpay, overpass, shoebox, underpart, underpass, shoehorn, shoe lace, shoelace, underpants, man of straw, horseshoe, counterpane, foster parent, counterpart, a man of straw, air out.