Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It's annoying that the chimneys of those plants in the city eject a lot of smoke every day.
2. He's never more annoying than when he's trying to help.
3. Jane's always annoying her and she takes it out on me sometimes.
4. It is annoying when stockings ladder.
5. It's so annoying having to drag out the sewing machine every time I want to make a dress.
6. Please stop making that noise?it's getting annoying.
7. You must have found my attitude annoying.
8. I wish she would stop annoying us and push off.
9. It's so annoying(sentencedict.com),the way she keeps fiddling about with her hair.
10. There are some annoying loose ends in the plot.
11. The annoying thing is he's usually right.
12. She has an annoying predisposition to find fault wherever she goes.
13. He swatted a fly that was annoying him.
14. It's annoying that we can't travel until Thursday, but the upside is that the fare's cheaper then.
15. Nothing could have been more annoying.
16. Jane's constant chatter was annoying him.
17. I know he's annoying, but you shouldn't let him get to you.
18. It's annoying, but I don't think I'll go to the trouble of making an official complaint.
19. She seems to revel in annoying her parents.
20. He takes delight in annoying me.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Her most annoying habit was eating with her mouth open.
22. She's got some very annoying habits.
23. These flies are annoying me.
24. Some people seem to revel in annoying others.
25. It's annoying that we didn't know about this before.
26. His questions were annoying but it was easier to indulge him than try and protest.
27. She's always hovering around the place annoying people.
28. It's annoying to have to get authorization for spending such piddling amounts of money.
29. His refusal to discuss the matter is very annoying.
30. be rid of sb/sth to be free of sb/sth that has been annoying you or that you do not want: She wanted to be rid of her parents and their authority.
More similar words: annoy, annoyed, annoyance, cloying, cannon, cannot, annotate, cannot help, announce, annotation, announced, anno domini, announcement, more often than not, trying, saying, frying, outlying, playing, slaying, worrying, straying, drying up, carrying, underlying, terrifying, qualifying, satisfying, gratifying, scanning.