Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Outside England, the Anglican Church is often referred to as the Episcopal Church.
2. Many in the Anglican Church are still opposed to women priests.
3. Both of them held high office in the Anglican Church.
4. And the Anglican Church still can't bring itself to ordain women!
5. All over Ireland, a spire proclaims an Anglican church.
6. He was ordained into the Anglican Church in 1710.
7. The Anglican Church has said it may go bankrupt as a result of payments to former students.
8. After the Reformation several were ordained in the Anglican Church while others became active Nonconformists.
9. As Farnham's second Anglican church, it was never very successful in attracting large congregations and was declared redundant in 1974.
10. The Anglican Church, however,[Sentencedict.com ] was similar to that of the Roman Catholic Church.
11. Anglican Church an ecclesiastical dignitary usually ranking just below a bishop.
12. The Anglican church could be a step closer a permanent split.
13. A clerical assembly of the Anglican Church similar to a synod but assembling only when called.
14. Anglican Church a daily evening service with prayers prescribed in the Book of Common Prayer.
15. In England, where the Anglican Church is established by law, nondenominational or inter-faith chapels in such institutions may nonetheless be consecrated by the local Anglican bishop.
16. The Anglican church could be a step closer to a permanent split.
17. Evening Prayer: a daily evening service in the anglican Church.
18. Originally it met in the hall of the local Anglican Church.
19. Temper defeated pity and he attacked her rabidly for, of all things, going to her Anglican church.
20. In the northern Colonies, for example the promotional efforts the Anglican Church met with strenuous resistance.
21. REP: Canon Dr Martyn Percy is a historian of the Anglican Church.
22. In 1986, Desmond Tutu was installed as the first black to lead the Anglican Church in southern Africa.
23. In 1986, Desmond Tutu was installed as the first black the Anglican Church in southern Africa.
24. The poet-physician Erasmus Darwin and the industrial potter Josiah Wedgwood were close friends among a circle of mechanical-minded Dissenters from the Anglican Church.
25. It was called the Church of England, or the Anglican Church.
26. Here Milton is elaborating on the details of his anticipation of his undying fame. This is a polemical tract about a new way in which the Anglican church government should be organized.
More similar words: roman catholic church, catholic church, winston churchill, anglican, church, churchill, churchyard, coptic church, church doctrine, orthodox church, manchuria, as poor as a church mouse, eastern orthodox church, anglicize, butter churn, angling, jangling, ganglion, dangling, gangling, wrangling, strangling, untangling, driving licence, driving license, english language, melancholic, evangelical, vertical angle, right-angled triangle.