1. The percentage of aneuploid tumours increased according to tumour invasion and the development of lymph node metastasis reflecting an increased genomic instability.
2. After preoperative radiotherapy the percentage of aneuploid tumours decreased significantly, from 71% to 47%.
3. CD 34 expression and DNA aneuploid in AL can't anticipate the short - peroid clinical outcome.
4. The DNA ploidy types and aneuploid was associated with prognosis.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. Objective : To study the chromosomal aneuploid incidence of severe oligozoospermia spermatozoa.
6. Aneuploid describes chromosome numbers which are not multiples of the haploid number ( n ).
7. Quantitative analysis of DNA content showed 30 speciments from trichoepithelioma were all diploid. While 16 of 30 specimens from keratinizing basal cell epithelioma were aneuploid.
8. The results showed 16 of 30 specimens from keratinized type of basal cell epithelioma were aneuploid and 30 specimens from trichoepithelioma were all diploid.
9. In fact, the cell colonies from the euploid cell nuclei populations were larger and more dense than those from the aneuploid ones.
10. Conclusion: Selenium and CGRP positive cells might be involved in the prevention and inhibition of the formation of aneuploid cells in the glandular stomach mucosa induced by MNNG gavage.
11. BACKGROUND AND AIM: Multi-color fluorescence in situ hybridization(MFISH) was employed to evaluate the frequency of aneuploid sperm in patients with asthenospermia.
12. Methods:Collect spermatozoa of 10 severe oligozoospermic patients and 5 normospermic patients, three-color Fluorescence in situ Hybridization was performed to detect the chromosomal aneuploid.
13. Clearly irregularities of this nature could lead to the production of aneuploid offspring. 3.57% of PMCs took place the translocation. 2.22% of the populations were monosomic plants.
14. These cells often have a variable chromosome number ( aneuploid ).
More similar words: aneuploidy, euploid, ploidy, diploid, haploid, polyploid, polyploidy, tetraploid, heteroploid, autopolyploid, upload, haloid, keloid, exploit, myeloid, colloid, hyaloid, cycloid, amyloid, tabloid, metalloid, alkaloid, exploiter, exploited, one-up, colloidal, mongoloid, celluloid, cycloidal, exploitive.