Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Bowie had a kind of androgynous sex appeal.
2. Androgynous women who do not blend their behaviour are less affected by traditional ideas of gender.
3. This lean, sporty, androgynous image is as limiting and as difficult to achieve as more conventional beauty ideals.
4. The men and women appeared androgynous, with similar short haircuts and nearly identical loose-fitting clothing.
5. Perhaps in the end it was my androgynous looks that appealed to him.
6. She had an androgynous sexiness.
7. Right: the healthy, androgynous sexuality of Jamie Lee Curtis.
8. She didn't wear makeup, dressed in baggy, androgynous clothing, sang Western songs.
9. Belinda was always attracted to men with an androgynous quality to them.
10. I discovered that I liked my androgynous body.
11. Twentieth - century Western woman is truly an androgynous creature.
12. Akhenaten's androgynous depiction in the art would seem instead to be a stylistic reflection of his identification with the god Aten, who was both male and female and thus the source of all life.
13. Admittedly, that androgynous waistcoat and tie shtick, based on Diane Keaton's own wardrobe of vintage menswear, looks a little clunky now.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
14. My look is very androgynous, and I consider myself a fashion chameleon.
15. Many plants are androgynous.
16. The style was quite androgynous.
17. With her lean frame and cropped hair, Lennox had a fashionably androgynous look.
18. Now, Venusruled Libra has been sundered from Virgo, whose lord is androgynous Mercury.
19. Put bluntly, to be identified positively, homosexuality usually has to be dissolved into the androgynous.
20. Entirely encased in a latex bodysuit she becomes anonymous, even androgynous.
21. Her figure is womanly, but as Margarett draws her, the force of her sensuality is androgynous.
22. By studying his and his male relative’s Y-chromosomes, scientists laid to rest theories that Tut and his father Akhenaten were hermaphrodites or androgynous in appearance.
23. The period is virtually stamped in his wild boy, androgynous, Tatar image.
24. In the last chapter Woolf touched the possibility of an androgynous mind.
25. Depictions of Akhenaten with a bizarre feminine physique were due to the belief that god represented by the pharaoh was androgynous .
26. The shine is vertical one, makes the hair much more refined[Sentencedict.com], beautiful androgynous.
27. We are less threatened by the opposite sex within us and become more androgynous.
28. What is disturbing about a Bitch is that she is androgynous.
29. Gaultier did all that by working in his stock characters and garments: the matelot, the androgynous lady in the pantsuit, the trenches, the smokings , the corsets.
More similar words: dendrology, chondrogenesis, wondrous, misogyny, gynecology, misogynist, syndrome, hydrogen, philodendron, hydrogen bomb, synonymous, no use, heinous, ruinous, ominous, luminous, numinous, mutinous, ravenous, exogenous, larcenous, cavernous, poisonous, gangrenous, indigenous, diaphanous, gluttonous, voluminous, cacophonous, multitudinous.