Random good picture Not show
4. Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,Her wit, her voice my heart beguiles,Beguiles my heart, I know not why,And yet,(Sentencedict) Ill love her till I die. Thomas Ford.
5. He has a good job, and yet he never seems to have any money.
6. She does not speak our language and yet she seems to understand what we say.
7. The lorry is very economical on fuel and yet has a good turn of speed when required.
8. He looks great and yet he must be pushing sixty by now.
9. It's a contradiction to love animals and yet wear furs.
10. He's had the benefit of an expensive education and yet he continues to work as a waiter.
11. The boy is so fat and yet he runs very fast.
12. Elgar received many honors and much acclaim and yet he often considered himself a failure.
13. You want an interesting job that pays well, and yet one where you don't have many responsibilities. Well, you can't have it both ways.
14. He's been pursuing her for months and yet she's so clearly not interested.
15. "Think still again," he said,"and do not act rashly. The best of God's gifts may be abused,and yet they are all good.
16. You say that you're good friends and yet you don't trust him. Isn't that a bit of a contradiction?
17. She swore blind she wasn't at the show and yet I saw her there.
18. He's rude to the audience and yet they fall about laughing .
19. Farewell is a beautiful and a soft word and yet it is a horrible and a heavy thing too! Mehmet Murat ildan
20. And yet Roosevelt was not spared the lash of critical analysis.
21. And yet the wall extended further, even though it remained within the chamber.
22. There is a lady sweet and kind, Was never a face so pleased my mind;I did but see her passing by, And yet, Ill love her till I die. Thomas Ford.
23. I seem to have been running round in circles all day and yet I've got no progress to show for it.
24. If you have people you love, allow them to be free beings. Give and don't expect. Advise, but don't order. Ask, but never demand. It might sound simple, but it is a lesson that may take a lifetime to truly practice. It is the secret to true Love. To truly practice it, you must sincerely feel no expectations from those who you love, and yet an unconditional caring.
25. You see, to my untutored eye that just looks like a load of random brush strokes and yet it's a very valuable painting.
26. It's ironic that her husband smoked for thirty years, and yet she's the one who died of lung cancer.
27. This coffee is about half the price of that one and yet you really can't tell the difference.
28. That's strange - I'm sure I put my glasses in my bag and yet they're not there.
29. He claims that he is completely committed to the project and yet this is manifestly untrue.
30. Or was he going to give them his blessing and yet refuse to give custody of the child to Maria Luisa?