Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It's full of old toys, books and what not.
2. Children love to have toys, pictures and what not.
3. You should remember what to do and what not to do.
4. As students, we know what to do and what not to do.
5. The workpeople, to be sure - riggers and what not - were most annoyingly slow; but time cured that.
6. Every aspect -- histocical , geographical, and what not -- must Be taken into consideration.
7. But it's the producer who decides what songs and what not.
8. How do I know what to do and what not to do?
9. They found suits, coats, hats and what not in the closet.
10. Joel bought himself socks and what not yesterday.
11. I already gave him the books, toys, clothes, and what not.
12. I bought sugar, tea, eggs and what not.
13. He called me fool and what not.
14. What was suitable for me and what not?
15. She bought sugar, tea, eggs, and what not.
16. Meaningful distinctions in language guide people to make choices about when and what to do versus when and what not to do.
17. When you were a child, you not choose what to believe and what not to believe.
18. But the tough hands - on experience taught them what - and what not - to do.
19. Now we shall turn to the question of what to do and what not to do.
20. To say the appearance of synthetic fiber style, how I say? What are, and what not.
20. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
21. You had better take with you your shirts, shoes, caps and what not.
22. You can't make them serious. The serious ones dress up in evening clothes and go off to the Pally to show off before a lot of girls and dance these new Charlestons and what not.
More similar words: whatnot, know what's what, what's what, at no time, black-and-white, black and white, stick at nothing, what, but what, or what, what-if, what for, straw hat, what with, whatever, somewhat, powhatan, come what may, whatsoever, what is more, what is called, no matter what, whatchamacallit, what-if analysis, whatever happens, no matter what happens, catnap, catnip, at night, fatness.