Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. The world can be changed by man's endeavor, and that this endeavor can lead to something new and better .No man can sever the bonds that unite him to his society simply by averting his eyes . He must ever be receptive and sensitive to the new ; and have sufficient courage and skill to novel facts and to deal with them .
3. Mr. Berry said the timing was a coincidence and that his decision was unrelated to Mr. Roman's departure.
4. I'd like this one, and that one, please.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. I threw pebbles at the hens, and that made them jump and squawk.
6. The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. Mark Twain
7. His career has blossomed and that has given him a certain elevated status.
8. Tell him how much it'll cost and that should wipe the smile off his face.
9. Aubrey had slept little and that always made him peevish.
10. He was a tremendously enthusiastic teacher and that rubbed off on all the children.
11. The greatest contest is always with the enemy within,and that battleground can be the loneliest place on earth.
12. For I know that my Redeemer lives, and that at the last he will stand up on the earth; and after my skin has been thus destroyed, then in my flesh I shall see God.
13. And that is the crux of the matter .
14. Someone might find out and that would never do .
15. This company and that firm should be closely brigaded.
16. Investment could dry up and that could cause the economy to falter.
17. You and that car-it's a lethal combination!
18. His ideas swayed this way and that.
19. MPs say they work too hard and that is why so many of their marriages break up.
20. I have but one lamp wait which my feet are guided ; and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past.
21. She, in her pig-headed way, insists that she is right and that everyone else is wrong.
22. No one is born a genius.Just keep on doing what you like and that itself is a talent.
23. My gargantuan, pristine machine was good for writing papers and playing solitaire, and that was all.
24. Dr Muffett stressed that he was opposed to bullying in schools and that action would be taken to stamp it out.
25. I'm hopeful and confident, too, that the graduation ceremonies will really be a commencement and that satisfying and rewarding experiences await you.
26. The police officer said that he had placed the man under arrest and that a scuffle had ensued.
27. The strength of altruism lies in the fact that altruistic acts undeniably occur in any society and that moral codes universally advocate altruism or benevolence and condemn selfishness.
28. The wheat fields have nothing to say to me. And that is sad. But you have hair that is the color of gold. Think how wonderful that will be when you have tamed me! The grain, which is also golden, will bring me back the thought of you. And I shall love to listen to the wind in the wheat.
29. There was only one sure way of finding out - and that was to visit him.
30. She disappeared shouting, 'To the river, to the river!' And that was the last we saw of her.
More similar words: and then, now and then, and the like, around the corner, that, so that, at that, all that, now that, in that, that is, see that, here and there, and all that, only that, seeing that, in order that, that is to say, at that time, attend to, hat, what, but what, than, laugh at, at hand, thank, somewhat, thanks, other than.