1. And so on and so forth for the third, fourth, fifth...lessons.
2. And so on and so forth...Before we are forgotten, we will be turned into kitsch.
3. They sell pens, pencils, paper and so on and so forth.
4. Okay, like generating traffic, increasing of conversions, and so on and so forth. So great!
5. He inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.Sentencedict
6. He talked about how much we owed to our parents, our duty to our country and so on and so forth.
7. To realize your original ideals, you can open to enjoy nature, work, love, and so on and so forth.
8. When buying a dress, you need to pay attention to quality, style, size, color and so on and so forth.
9. Our thoughts affect our energy force which in turn affects the way people interact with us which in turn affects how they interact with other people and so on and so forth.
10. There was also always the smell of various green things, or growing things----parsley, mint, basil, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and so on and so forth.
11. We're now a search, apps, ads, mobile, operating system, and so on and so forth company.
12. But the regretful thing is that I lost the love of Miss Jinjing, Miss Zixia, and so on and so forth because of my poor English. Even Miss Cuihua whom I chatted online looked down upon me.
13. In the example scenario A, there are then four parallel threads: thread 1 services mail directory mail1, thread 2 directory mail2 and so on and so forth.
14. Plants are awakened first, to help reseed the Oxygen and so on and so forth.
15. And each of those topics has a start and an end, and so on and so forth.
16. You know, for you to generate rainfall, there are a number of factors that you have to look at, moisture availability and so on and so forth.
17. Yes, yes, India had a female head of government before many industrialized countries have; the head of the nation's ruling party is a woman, and so on and so forth.
18. Only $2 million gross for this flick, and I'm very surprised because it played in Toronto at the film fest there, had a lot of people writing up stuff about it, and so on and so forth.
19. You've got to have some skills which means operators are trained and so on and so forth but you also have to understand things.
20. To realize their original ideals, you can open to enjoy nature, work, love, and so on and so forth.
21. He talked about how much we owe to our parents, our, duty to our country and so on and so forth .
More similar words: and so forth, and so on, ends of the earth, hands-off, Hands off, on grounds of, on the grounds of, and so, so-and-so, hands-on, grandson, handsome, windsor, thus and so, lay hands on, handsomely, body and soul, sweet-and-sour, handsomeness, heart and soul, safe and sound, great grandson, behind someone's back, keep body and soul together, economic and social council, loads of, northern mariana islands, upwards of, hundreds of, birds of a feather.