Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They discussed investments, the state of the economy and so forth.
2. He must choose a diet, exercise, relaxation, and so forth.
3. The study included women of different ages, races and so forth.
4. By uh by listing factors and so forth.
5. Try Yahoo listings of organizations and so forth,[sentencedict.com] and Google for mentions on Web pages.
6. That is, he can attribute beliefs, desires, intentions, and so forth in giving a simpler account of a complex matter.
7. It would have to be done very quietly and so forth and so on.
8. The capitalist tenant, the concessionaire and so forth will similarly have a firm base in the growing economically petty-bourgeois element.
9. So current cognitive models of language, memory, perception and so forth are also basically neutral to the question of consciousness.
10. The same goes for mental institutions and so forth.
11. She started telling me about her bad back, her migraines, and so forth.
12. The water rate is the payment in Britain for water when it is supplied to houses and factories and so forth.
13. He talked about how much we owed to our parents, our duty to our country and so on and so forth.
14. By so doing they have sought to protect domestic employment, the balance of payments and so forth.
15. And she thought, oh, maybe she was just overtired, and so forth.
16. Projects based on religion, morals, the nature of the self and so forth can not be fully incorporated within this framework.
17. Whatever the different roles assigned, Palin invariably personified a sweatily ingratiating Milquetoast; and so forth.
18. Unlike ourselves, future archaeologists will have the benefit of written records, of time capsules and so forth.
19. Problems such as deadlines, noise, marital strife, excessive demands made on our time by others, and so forth.
20. In the past, people might settle up annually with fishmongers, blacksmiths, dressmakers, and so forth.
21. This is true for abstract modern theatre, painting, avant-garde music, literature and so forth.
22. But I do know that all them Varneys have been very nasty to me and so forth and so on.
23. You browse the Web daily for ideas and download interesting articles from newspapers, magazines and so forth.
24. He said, well, they come in big cases and big wooden boxes and packing and so forth.
25. The learned men of that school were known as doctors plus epithets: the Angelic Doctor, the Sublime Doctor and so forth.
26. We talked a bit more, about when we'd heard the news, and so forth.
27. He was walking about a foot off the earth, chest punched out and so forth.
28. There are also practical considerations: central location, easy travel and visas, good libraries, accommodation for students, and so forth.
29. Joan has also 194 established policies for buying birthday gifts and so forth.
30. Please would we list our safety equipment, the radio, the distress beacon, and so forth?
More similar words: on the grounds of, and so, and so on, handsome, heart and soul, north, northern, worth, worthy, all sorts of, call forth, come forth, be worth, set forth, for the rest, northeast, northwest, for the best, for the sake of, for the future, back and forth, for the moment, for the present, for the time being, do for, go for, out of order, profound, diamonds, landscape.