Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I'm fed up with work, meetings, and all that jazz.
2. Simply phone the ticket hot-line and all that aggro will be a thing of the past.
3. I feel very bitter about my childhood and all that was denied me.
4. How's it going? You know-love, life and all that jazz.
5. She likes grammar and all that.
6. I knew he was interested in computers and all that.
7. I'm bored by history-dates and battles and all that stuff.
8. You don't believe in ghosts and all that malarkey , do you?
9. She handles the publicity and all that business.
10. You don't believe in horoscopes and all that mumbo jumbo, do you?
11. He ate the fish, bone and all that.
12. They sell televisions and radios and all that jazz.
13. A single mistake and all that time and money would go down the drain.
14. His spirit has left him and all that remains is the shell of his body.
15. By cereals we mean wheat, oats, rye, barley, and all that.
16. We then got interested in health foods and all that jazz.
17. So tiny, so perfect, and all that dark hair!
18. And all that time I was in my beloved Paris.
19. Nine days Demeter wandered, and all that time she would not taste of ambrosia or put sweet nectar to her lips.
20. I read the books and all that stuff.
21. But he had remembered - the name and all that went with it.
22. They'd both been working for nearly two years, and all that time they hadn't been paid a penny.
23. But the brain is surrounded by the skull, and all that escaped blood takes up space, squeezing the brain.
24. Hope your birthday begins a new year with special happiness and all that means the most to you.
25. She lectured us about the honour of the school and all that jazz.
26. I won't have anything to do with spiritualism, ghosts and all that mumbo-jumbo.
27. I like the socializing but I can't be bothered with the dressing up and all that malarkey.
28. Maybe he would even mount a punitive expedition tonight, striking while the iron was hot(Sentencedict.com ), and all that.
29. They supply those - and filing cabinets and desks and desk chairs and all that sort of thing.
30. So do think this over carefully over the weekend-especially for the sake of the company-noblesse oblige and all that!
More similar words: all that, and all, scandal, all the same, all the time, all the more, all through, fall through, that, pull through, so that, that is, in that, see that, and that, at that, now that, only that, seeing that, in order that, that is to say, at that time, medal, all too, fall to, health, wealth, wealthy, although, full-time.