Random good picture Not show
1. In spatial analytic geometry, a spatial curve is an intersecting line of two curved surfaces.
2. In analytic geometry, the study of graphs of functions, calculus is used to find high points and low points (maxima and minima), slope, concavity and inflection points.
3. This article structures and extends an analytic geometry model for a inequation based on combining numbers and shapes.
4. Conics is a difficult section in the Analytic Geometry for senior high school students.
5. Analytic geometry is the very important part in senior high school, it combine algebra with geometry.
6. Limit, one dollar function calculus, spatial analytic geometry and vector algebra, infinite series, multi-calculus, ordinary differential equations.
7. It covers arithmetic, elementary and analytic geometry, algebra, differential and integral calculus , special functions, calculus of variations, and probability theory.
8. This paper will introduce the application of Weda's Theorem and Converse Theorem in analytic geometry.
9. In this paper , two properties of paraboloid in the textbook Analytic Geometry is generalized.
10. Based on the principle of pole density statistics, and by applying the three-dimensional statistical method, the space analytic geometry is adopted to directly calculate the included angle.
11. In the paper, the equivalence of the concept of asymptote in analytic geometry and higher geometry is discussed.sentencedict.com
12. This course consists of several major parts, such as Vectors and Analytic Geometry, Derivatives, Integration.
13. Main contents: the course of calculus, dollar limits and its application, vector algebra and space analytic geometry .
14. In this article uses the space coordinates and the spatial vector "three perpendicular line theorems" promotes the three-dimensional geometry in to the space analytic geometry in, and proved.
15. Puting mathematical software MATLAB the teaching practice of higher algebra and space analytic geometry, and further training the students ability to analyse and solve problems.
16. The fuller development of the parallelism was to lead to analytic geometry.
17. Rene Descartes found a way to study geometric problems by methods of algebra called analytic geometry.
18. Sometimes this kind of question if solves with the vector algebra knowledge often uses the plane analytic geometry knowledge to solve must be much more convenient than.
More similar words: analytical geometry, analytic, analytics, analytical, analyticity, analytically, analytic study, psychoanalytic, psychoanalytical, analytical balance, geometry, geometric, geometrics, geometrical, solid geometry, geometrician, plane geometry, geometrically, geometric mean, geometric model, euclidean geometry, catalytic, paralytic, biocatalytic, geometer, analyte, autocatalytic, catalytic converter, economic geography, static analysis.