Random good picture Not show
(1) He carried out ethnographic fieldwork on the Amur River and Sakhalin Island as part of the Jesup North Pacific Expedition.
(2) During the summer, after the ice encrusting the Amur river melts, Russian tourists are now travelling to China from the attractive Russian town of Khabarovsk.
(3) Next door, across the Amur river in north-eastern China, there are 107 million Chinese.
(4) Deep in the wilderness in the far eastern region of Russia is the Amur River.
(5) In 2004 Russia settled a long-running border dispute with China, handing over Tarabarov island in the Amur river, and half of another large island, Bolshoy Ussuriysky.
(6) With an 80 kilometer slick of highly poisonous chemicals heading down the Amur River towards one of China's largest cities you have to be pretty stubborn not to think that someone will notice.
(7) The 174 square kilometers of territory are on China's northeastern border near the Heilongjiang or Amur River.
(8) The Chinese are said to be swarming across the Amur river to carry off raw materials and women.
(9) The US and China also saw eye to eye in 1969, when the Soviet Union and China looked close to going to war at the Amur River.
(10) Japanese Red Cross personnel giving medical attention to wounded Japanese and Russian soldiers near the Amur River during the Russo-Japanese War in April 1904.
(11) However, my Russian friend, Mr Sergey Surmach, has been doing research on Blakiston's Fish-Owls at the lower reaches of Amur River [http://Sentencedict.com], and has made some significant progress.
(12) A river of southeast Far Eastern U. S. S. R. flowing about 788 km (490 mi) northeast to the Amur River.
(13) A couple of years later, under Reagan, US officials were reviewing Chinese (People's Liberation Army) troops on the Amur River.
(14) However, long-term data collected between 1976 and 2003 from the Amur River region and on Sakhalin and along the Okhotsk sea coast indicates a dramatic decline in its population (Poyarkov 2006).
(15) From here, there is a stunning view of the Amur river and Russia.
More similar words: arriver, niger river, arrive, arrive at, to arrive at, river, driver, drivers, ob river, upriver, po river, striver, samurai, up the river, river cam, red river, riverine, downriver, riverbed, ohio river, nile river, riverbank, riverboat, riverside, cabdriver, river boat, lena river, overdrive, bus driver, yalu river.