Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A certain amount of care or pain or trouble is necessary for every man at all times.A ship without a ballast is unstable and will not go straight.
2. The total sales of the company didn't amount to more than a few million dollars.
3. You should allocate the same amount of time to each question.
4. You spend a disproportionate amount of your time on sport.
5. What's the maximum amount of wine you're allowed to take through customs duty - free ?
6. I credit him with a certain amount of sense.
7. We've saved a considerable amount of money.
8. They were daunted by the amount of work still to be done.
9. You have to allow for a certain amount of error.
10. We had a surprising amount in common.
11. The secretary has a large amount of mail to answer every day.
12. There is a limit to the amount of pain we can bear.
13. We're trying to cut down on the amount of paperwork involved.
14. They were all moaning and groaning about the amount of work they had.
15. People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
16. They spent an immense amount of time getting the engine into perfect condition.
17. They may only have a limited amount of time to get their points across.
18. There is a limit to the amount of money I can afford.
19. The bomb was designed to cause the maximum amount of damage.
20. They sold the house for treble the amount they paid for it.
21. They were making the most tremendous amount of noise last night.
22. Most people only have a limited amount of leisure time.
23. In an invoice the amount of money should be written both in words and in figures.
24. She believes the research understates the amount of discrimination women suffer.
25. Despite the large amount of blood, it was only a flesh wound.
26. Cut down your overall amount of physical activity.
27. We gave them two tons over and above the amount agreed to.
28. A banker's card states that a bank will pay the owner's cheques to a stated amount.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. The majority of students find it quite hard to live on the amount of money they get.
30. There's too much meat. I must have miscalculated the amount/how much I needed.
More similar words: amount to, paramount, tantamount, mount, surmount, dismount, mountain, mounting, surmounted, mountaineering, insurmountable, bounty hunter, clamour, famous, paramour, infamous, enamoured, camouflage, mound, count, bounty, county, country, account, recount, counter, count on, count out, discount, fountain.