Random good picture Not show
1. He moved to England in 1980 where, among other things, he worked as a journalist.
2. The conference discussed, among other things, the problem of environmental protection.
3. At the meeting they discussed, among other things, recent events in Japan.
4. My roommates are very keen on bridge cards among other things.
5. Among other things, he alleged that MI5 had tried to destabilize the Wilson governments.
6. Among other things, the groups hopes to put an Internet connection and a printer in every village.
7. It was noticeable, among other things, that she was drinking faster than anybody else.
8. And to charge it, among other things, with evaluating psychosurgery.
9. This involves, among other things, comparing the level of debt with operating profits as well as with the value of the assets.
10. He learned, among other things, what alum served for, besides dyeing.
11. Among other things, imprinting is known to take place during gamete formation, whereas differentiation takes place in the early embryo.
12. That yielded, among other things, 50 hours of recorded conversation with Ames.
13. New scientific techniques introduced among other things reliable means of dating the prehistoric past.
14. Among other things,(sentencedict .com) they remind you that abstraction had its roots in spirituality.
15. Among other things, this raises the income limits for deducting contributions by a taxpayer with a pension plan.
16. You have to give Cronenberg credit for nerve, among other things.
17. The industrial revolution, among other things, necessarily produced general literacy.
18. Among other things, we shall have to examine how far the hopes and claims of librarians match up to present realities.
19. Schizophrenia is a brain disorder that can cause, among other things, visual and auditory hallucinations, delusions and distorted thinking.
20. It would require, among other things, a judicial hearing for children who have spent 12 months in foster care.
21. 'What was wrong with the job?' 'Well, the pay wasn't good, among other things.
22. The substance is used in the manufacture of cosmetics and drugs, among other things.
23. I'd like him to look specifically at Personnel's computing problems among other things. 3.
24. One alleges breach of contract, unfair business practices and false advertising, among other things.
25. They will have to enter between three huge cans to see, among other things, more than 150 different tins.
26. The holding company manages the investments of local businessman Wayne Huizenga in, among other things, car rental companies.
27. But it will involve in-store promotions with retailers and free subscriptions to magazines, among other things, Powlick said.
28. Added to satellite communications, this could drastically reduce the need, among other things, for commuting in cities.
29. They accused the law enforcement authorities of violating their civil rights by, among other things, fabricating evidence.
30. Richard Nixon: A middle child who became known for diplomacy in foreign affairs, among other things.
More similar words: to say nothing of, clothing store, nothing short of, amongst, things, see things, nothing, farthing, something of, earthing, bathing suit, frothing, clothing, for nothing, soothing, nothing but, smoothing, nothing if not, nothing for it, nothing much, nothingness, soothingly, breathing space, good for nothing, neck or nothing, all things considered, have nothing to do with, among, a wolf in sheep's clothing, mongoose.