Random good picture Not show
1) The nuclei of endosperm are amitosis and its division is not synchronous.
2) Amitosis was considered only to exist in lower plants, or abnormal in higher plants, accidental form of the cell division.
3) During the callus formation many cells divided in amitosis.
4) Only amitosis takes place in both epidermal and hypodermal cells of Firmiana simplex during cell division.
5) Amitosis was the main way of cell division at the stage of cell dedifferentiation.
6) The division ways of free nuclei in rice endosperm differed, including mitosis, amitosis, and the way that the daughter nuclei from mitosis went into amitosis without interphase.
7) The regenerative form of corneal endothelial cells of the adult, infant and fetal primate was amitosis under both physiologic and pathologic conditions.
8) Conclusion The corneal endothelial cells of the primate have regenerative power, and the form is amitosis.
More similar words: mitosis, halitosis, parasitosis, mitoses, amitotic, ptosis, ketosis, calamitous, kurtosis, proptosis, apoptosis, keratosis, asbestosis, synostosis, dermatosis, pneumatosis, myxomatosis, pinocytosis, leukocytosis, otosclerosis, spherocytosis, gastroptosis, phagocytosis, leptospirosis, hyperkeratosis, lymphocytosis, parakeratosis, thrombocytosis, granulomatosis, erythrocytosis.