1. Her case falls within the ambit of moral law.
2. This case falls clearly within the ambit of the 1994 act.
3. Now it is within the Tyneside ambit.
4. Justice entailed bringing all relations within the ambit of divine order.
5. What the legitimate ambit of a certain power actually is will necessarily be a value judgment.
6. The obligation of confidence is of wider ambit than legal professional privilege.
7. The second question, the proper ambit of the provocation defence, is more troublesome.
8. The ambit of the duty must depend on the circumstances, especially the respective positions of those involved.
9. The first class is of wider ambit than the second and exists only during the period of employment.
10. Restaurants, cafes and public houses are outside the ambit of that class of use and planning permission is therefore required.
11. The ambit of this appears very wide.
12. The ambit of this discretion will now be reviewed in more detail.
13. This case falls clearly within the ambit of the 2001 act.
14. Traceless education is the supreme ambit of education. True love, tolerance and wisdom are the virtues that all educators should bear.
15. Thus, coming out from the ambit of business concerns, this issue has become an inevitable topic to think upon in general.
16. This part introduces the definition, aim and reasonable ambit of privacy restriction, and defined its reasonable ambit by combining the foreign constitution prejudication and legal criterion.
17. This point, however, hardly falls within the ambit of a book about nutrition.
18. The tiptop ambit of regional economic and financial cooperation just is complete economic integration historicpresent world.
19. Between the Debate of Literature " Ambit " and the " Aestheticization of Everyday Life "
20. They believe that all the outstanding issues should fall within the ambit of the talks.
21. The Government is proposing to bring the majority of these buildings within the ambit of local authority control.
22. Again, special considerations which might be pertinent during wartime should not affect the ambit of natural justice now.
23. This is a change from the original proposal, where non-quoted companies were included within its ambit.
24. Clubs, associations and trade unions were included within its ambit.
25. I recollect having urged Wigg on many occasions to limit the ambit of the Profumo affair.
26. A football crowd of sufficient dimensions is within the ambit of the section.
27. "Realistic individual" is a jumping-off place of the Marxian new philosophy(Sentencedict.com), it belongs to a entirety spectrum in the linguistic ambit of the Marxian philosophy.
28. It considers that death compensation is for the loss of future earnings, which falls within the ambit of property loss compensation rather than moral injury compensation.
29. The aesthetic principles of aesthetic consciousness are person - oriented , harmonious, zoology - centered, artistry ambit.
30. Meanwhile , Buddhism , whose doctrine , manners and ambit had something in common with the hermitic life, appealed to the intellectuals seclude.