Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Alzheimer's disease is a neurological disorder.
2. In the early 1960s, Blyton fell victim to Alzheimer's disease.
3. The most common form of dementia is Alzheimer's disease.
4. Sufferers from Alzheimer's disease can't cope at home.
5. A mouse with Alzheimer's is a gateway to beating the illness.
6. A positive correlation of smoking with incidence of Alzheimer's has recently been observed.
7. Several years ago, she was diagnosed as having Alzheimer's disease.
8. His deterioration through Alzheimer's Disease with its abundant frustrations had long been for him a physical and mental martyrdom.
9. Alzheimer's Disease was now widely known and recognised as an incurable form of senile dementia.
10. Sufferers from Alzheimer's disease were to be exempt from the tax - a concession which opposition parties had fought for.
11. It is born to contract Alzheimer's disease.
12. Alzheimer's disease is one of the most crippling and distressing diseases of the elderly.
13. These protein deposits are a feature of Alzheimer's disease.
14. However, this would not help Alzheimer's patients, whose cells actually deteriorate during the disease.
15. The former president, now 90 and stricken with Alzheimer's disease, also won't attend the ceremony.
16. Alzheimer's disease affects the regions of the brain that control memory.
17. Her husband, who suffered from Alzheimer's disease, was detained in hospital and sedated pending geriatric assessment.
18. Alzheimer's is often seen as an inevitable part of ageing.
19. Although Alzheimer's disease is the most important cause of dementia,[sentencedict .com] there are few epidemiological data on the illness.
20. Are you down to making fun of Alzheimer's sufferers?
21. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop. And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
22. The insidious course, the behavioural disturbances, and the distress of Alzheimer's disease make this uncommon.
23. It is studying applications to tests for a family history of early onset of Alzheimer's disease.
24. An annual incidence rate of 2.4/100 000 at risk population was reported for presenile probable Alzheimer's disease in another national study.
25. Its share price has shot up since it began trials ofa vaccine that may prevent or treat Alzheimer's.
26. Some of them are severely confused through an illness like Alzheimer's disease or are suffering from short-term memory loss.
27. But research suggests there are now 17,000 people under the age of 65 with Alzheimer's in Britain.
28. Carman reportedly is in generally good health and does not suffer from Alzheimer's disease or dementia.
29. And if he examined trends in slightly older age groups, he could throw in Alzheimer's disease.
30. Interestingly, the dementia from this disease has different characteristics than the symptoms of Alzheimer's.
More similar words: alzheimers, heimlich maneuver, chimera, primer, limerick, prime rate, merriment, chimerical, crime rate, summertime, immerse, emerson, immersed, bloomers, submersion, immersion, prime meridian, somersault, submersible, summer solstice, consumer spending, interstate commerce, littoral zone, tropical zone, prime time, reimburse, intersperse, from time to time, time after time, reimbursement.