Random good picture Not show
1. A further restriction on the clinical use of alumina is the response of tissues to its implantation.
2. It is the excellent wear characteristics of alumina which are the principal advantage in artificial hip systems.
3. Firebrick coated with alumina is used as column substrate for the separation of gaseous hydrocarbon mixtures.
4. This article analyzes current state and development of alumina techno logy in China.
5. The parameters of porous Alumina membrane, such as aperture, hole density and aspect ratio, membrane thickness, had been effected by many factors mentioned above.
6. The tube alumina substrates for ceramic membrane with good properties were developed, using paraffin and polyethylene as plasticizing agent.
7. By comparasion with hydrolysis properties and alumina performances of two kinds of alkoxide, it is found that the drying temperature and hydrolysis ratios are less impacted on the solid alkoxide.
8. The preparation of porous anodic alumina film is studied with sulfuric acid as electrolyte and the morphology of the film is characterized by field-emission scanning electron microscope(FE-SEM).
9. Results The early common pathological change of alumina pneumoconiosis was the dust spots.
10. The material removing mechanism of 90% alumina is intergranular fracture caused by network cracks induced by impact.
11. High temperature reaction of quartz, alumina, kaolin and sodium carbonate was examined.
12. With very low loss at high frequency, alumina(96%, 99%), beryllium oxide(BeO)and aluminium nitride(AlN)ceramics are excellent substrates for microwave and RF circuits.
13. The crude products were purified by neutral alumina column Chromatography with dichloromethane containing pyridine as eluent.
14. Alumina or aluminosilicate fibers reinforced Al Si alloy matrix composite have more excellent synthetical properties at elevated temperature than the matrix alloys.
15. Featured with diaspore, high alumina, high silicon and low iron, the bauxite in Shanxi have to be digested under higher temperature and denser soda in Bayer process.
16. Factors influencing pore structure of amorphous silica - alumina prepared by carbonization were investigated.
17. In older patients this effect can cause bone loss and loosening of alumina based implants.
18. It has three distinct stages of processing - bauxite mining, alumina refining and ingot smelting.
19. The basic approach is to apply a slurry of fine alumina powder to a model of the tooth stub.
20. A cellulose-based paste is being applied to the gypsum deposits followed by a micro-sanding with fine alumina powder.
21. Now he had to find a solvent for the alumina clay.
22. Fig. 1. Scanning electron micrograph showing the distribution of the angular grains of alumina in Inceram.
23. Scanning electron micrograph showing the distribution of the angular grains of alumina in Inceram.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. These unique circuits contain semiconductor devices as well as other discrete electronic components soldered on a thin alumina substrate.
25. Copper oxide forms an external oxide layer beyond the alumina - rich layer.
26. The cordierite glass - ceramics were prepared using high alumina fly ash as the main raw material.
27. The dust content in carbon dioxide gas is an important index used in the process step of carbonating decomposition in alumina production.
28. Soft lithography and anodic process were combined to prepare the pattern porous alumina successfully.
29. The addition of yarns, which may be glass or alumina mono or multifilament yarns, increases the shock resistance of the ceramic filter element produced.
30. The carbothermal reduction nitridation reaction was promoted greatly after the milling of alumina for 20 hours.
More similar words: aluminum, aluminous, aluminium, lumina, aluminum foil, aluminum alloy, aluminum oxide, aluminium foil, luminary, luminance, luminaire, illuminate, illuminance, illuminated, illuminator, illumination, illuminating, illuminations, luminol, luminous, illumine, voluminous, luminosity, luminescent, luminescence, bioluminescent, ruminant, ruminate, bioluminescence, acuminate.