Random good picture Not show
1. Throughout, the emphasis is on constructing multiple alternative models, which can be explored and tested against each other.
2. A number of approaches, involving the exploitation of alternative models, will be investigated.
3. Becker's household production approach provides an alternative model of consumer demand for sport and recreation activities.
4. Euro zone officials have told Reuters that an alternative model, whereby the EFSF could underwrite a portion of newly issued euro zone debt, is also on the table.
5. Abrahms has an alternative model to explain all this: People turn to terrorism for social solidarity.
6. The alternative model is not what I wanted, so I'll have to cancel the order.
7. He also identified an alternative model which he called the bottom-up approach .
8. An alternative model ascribes the stream to frictional forces.
9. Now[sentencedict.com], there is an alternative model.
10. It was not until 1543 that an alternative model was put forward by Copernicus.
11. If not, what alternative model of media change would you propose?
12. The alternative model set up here could be used as a references in making management decisions in that region.
13. There are two elements in Foucault's characterisation of the prison as an alternative model to that of classicism.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. This may be done through media education, grassroots actions, alternative models of media and other methods.
15. It points not only to environmental sustainability but to an alternative model of social change, or "development", than that provided by modernity.
16. I shall also suggest an outline of criteria for translation quality assessment on the basis of the alternative model.
17. Because these services are not browser-dependent, advertisement revenue is more or less obsolete in this context and must be substituted with an alternative model.
18. To many non - Western countries, Chinese diplomacy represents an alternative model that has value of its own.
19. The model is an effective analytical model macroscopically for high-speed networks, an alternative model to queuing-based model.
20. As CSS1 and CSS2 did not define this behavior, CSS1-only and CSS2-only user agents may implement this alternative model and still claim conformance to this part of CSS 2.1.
More similar words: alternative medicine, alternative minimum tax, alternative, alternatively, alternative route, as an alternative, alternative energy, have no alternative but, alternative hypothesis, alternating, alternation, international terrorism, alternating current, alternate, alternator, international trade law, alternately, alternation of generations, alternate current, alterative, international trade, international transport, international system of units, imperative mood, relative motion, indicative mood, remodel, declarative mood, role model, internation.