Random good picture Not show
1. The alongshore drifts caused by waves appear only in the estuaries and adjacent areas.
2. Bushes of last year reed mace alongshore the Straditsa river.
3. Alongshore bars are produced at the point of wave break.
4. The measures which spur Dalian city sustainable development of economy and alongshore sea water environment to higher administrative level are in the last of the paper.
5. On Sunday morning while church bells rang in the villages alongshore, the world and its mistress returned to Gatsby's house and twinkled hilariously on his lawn.
6. There a serious sediment deposition in the wharf apron of an alongshore pile wharf.
7. Up to now there aren't relatively complete methods for estimating alongshore quantity of sediment transport on the foreshore with tide and silt material.
8. The zooplankton biomass is low in spring and autumn, and is high in the alongshore area of Daya Bay. The productivity of zooplankton is the highest than ever.
9. So correlation production of variety of flow velocity and calculating the siltation volume alongshore pile wharf is summarized.
10. This means that it retains its shape in the alongshore direction over time.
11. This page present a new method to calibrate the initial ship alongshore heading.
12. There is a serious sediment deposition in the wharf apron of an alongshore pile wharf.
13. No significant correlation was observed between diatom red tide and alongshore pollutants discharge.
14. It is shown from the analysis results that the alongshore beach sediment was transported southward under normal wave conditions and could be transported northward under high wave energy conditions.
15. This paper researches harmonious development of water environment of alongshore sea area and social economy based on dynamic analysis of water environment.
More similar words: longshore, longshoreman, longshoremen, a long shot, by a long shot, not by a long shot, long shot, longshot, make a long story short, to make a long story short, selling short, nothing short of, alongside, alongside of, the long and the short of it, slingshot, running shoe, betting shop, walking shoe, longs, along, foreshore, be along, go along, all along, get along, long suit, long since, rub along, run along.