Random good picture Not show
1. Public general hospital originated in the almshouse infirmaries established as early as colonial times by local governments to care for the poor.
2. They suggested she go to the almshouse.
3. It was a little like those dinky almshouse squares you sometimes see from a bus and wish you could live in.
4. In 1838 Smith was rejected for a place in the Trinity House almshouse,[http://sentencedict.com] being under age.
5. It was appropriate that he should end his days in the masculine fastness of an Elizabethan almshouse in London.
6. For more than 300 years, since 1602, the building was used as an almshouse, but its beginnings were less humble.
7. Next to the Chapel is the former infirmary - later the almshouse.
8. A row of pollard willows sometimes resembles a procession of almshouse men.
9. On the one side is the palace, on the other are the almshouse and "silent poor."
10. You may perhaps have some pleasant , thrilling, glorious hours, even in a almshouse .
11. Following her mother's death, the young girl entered an almshouse, where she spent four years among the most wretched of society's outcasts.
12. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man's abode; the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.
More similar words: alms, psalms, almsgiving, book of psalms, u.s. house of representatives, shoulder to shoulder, shout, wash out, hash out, washout, shout out, push out, shouter, should, shouted, lash out, rush out, fish out, dash out, dish out, cash out, shouting, flesh out, flash out, shout down, shoulder, thrash out, shouldn't, shouldered, cold shoulder.