Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Most Allspice is produced in Jamaica, but alternative sourcesinclude Guatemala, Honduras, and Mexico.
2. These spices include clove, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, and nutmeg.
3. Jamaican Allspice has ac love - like aroma while the Honduran and Guatemalan varieties have a bay - rum flavor.
4. There Zhangmu, nanmu, Hung - chun, such as allspice 12 countries to protect the 28 kinds of plants.
5. Allspice is the dried , unripened fruit of a small evergreen tree, the Pimenta Dioica.
6. This Puerto Rican rum is flavored with a blend of clove, allspice and cinnamon.
More similar words: spice, hospice, spice up, spicery, auspice, auspices, spice rack, under the auspices of, full speed, well-spoken, wellspring, at full speed, tailspin, evil spirit, animal spirits, spic, spicy, aspic, spick, spicule, spicily, spiciness, suspicion, suspicious, despicably, perspicuous, despicable, auspicious, perspicuity, apices.