Random good picture Not show
1. Alleviative treatment for an incurable disease.
2. The solutions of the alleviative vibration are presented by the test research for the small load condition.
3. Moreover, alleviative tax on sport investment may in turn stimulate sport investment.
4. The board of directors laughs at a Yan Kai, our pressure got alleviative.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. Based on power tracing method, an economic index which evaluates the alleviative degree of overload is presented and is used to calculate the proposed lost model.
6. Objective To explore nursing points in caring patients when U tube drain is used in alleviative treatment of hepatic portal cholangiocarcinoma.
7. Results: The age of 24 death cases were more older than the alleviative group and the pulmonary function injury were also more seriously.
8. Moreover , addition of silicon and phosphorus significantly decreased cadmium concentration of shoots of corn. The alleviative effects of silicon were better than phosphorus.
9. Conclusion: Manipulation can improve SOD activity of DOA and alleviative degeneration of articular cartilage.
10. Not only cheap and convenient, the netizen that still is in different ground to many bodies was reduced itinerary alleviative burden.
11. Objective:To observe the difference of pulmonary function and bronchodilatation test of the cases with asthmatic patients in their alleviative period.
12. According to the criterion, criminal constitution can be categorized rudimental constitution, aggravated constitution and alleviative constitution.
13. Methods 11 patients with advanced hepatic portal cholangiocarcinoma received alleviative treatment using U tube drain. Nursing points in caring these patients were summarized.
More similar words: alleviation, alleviate, alleviated, palliative, initiative, associative, leviathan, appreciative, dissociative, appropriative, unappreciative, appreciatively, associative law, peace initiative, take the initiative, adaptive radiation, associative learning, levitation, deviation, undeviating, abbreviation, motivative, magnetic levitation, standard deviation, collective, collectively, collective farm, negative correlation, collective noun, collective goods.