Random good picture Not show
1. You can fool some of the people all the time, and all of the people some of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all the time.
2. The baby was howling all the time I was there.
3. The globe is rolling round all the time.
4. The bells jingled all the time.
5. Accidents like this happen all the time.
6. He was miserable all the time and rows would start over petty things.
7. Computers are getting faster all the time.
8. In hospital she'll be under observation all the time.
9. All the time they agonized and prayed.
10. The kind old man is accompanied all the time.
11. She frets away all the time when he isn't at home.
12. The game is getting tenser all the time.
13. I'm tired of having to pretend all the time.
14. In big cities you always hear sirens all the time.
15. We had a ghastly holiday; it rained all the time.
16. He was laughing away to himself all the time.
17. Jeff used to smoke dope all the time.
18. Getting worse and worse all the time.
19. I'm fed up with being broke all the time.
20. They have been praising you all the time.
21. She must be nervous,(sentence dictionary)she fusses about all the time.
22. I'm fed up with being put upon by my boss all the time.
23. Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.
24. Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you ,and miss you so much. Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.
25. We're playing a losing game by trying to undercut our competitor's prices all the time.
26. He had quite serious problems with his chest and wheezed and coughed all the time.
27. do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.
28. A point less trouble, will be more happy; forget the troubles, will be happy all the time.
29. Everyone at school used to hype each other up about men all the time.
30. Then the scales fell from my eyes: he had been lying all the time.
More similar words: by the time, at the time of, for the time being, full-time, at all times, take time, lifetime, at one time, sometime, sometimes, at the same time, from time to time, all that, all the more, and all that, all the same, all through, aesthetic, fall through, pull through, time, in time, on time, at times, at a time, in no time, at no time, each time, meantime, longtime.