Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It's all the same to me.
2. My parents treated us all the same when we were kids.
3. If it's all the same to you, I'd rather work at home.
4. If it's all the same to you, I'll go this weekend.
5. There are several brands and they're not all the same.
6. 'Will you stay for lunch?' 'No, but thanks all the same.'
7. All the same, there is some truth in what he says.
8. Do you want all the same kind, or a mixture?
9. Whether they win or lose is all the same to me.
10. The plots of his books are basically all the same.
11. You men are all the same!
12. All the same, there's some truth in what she says.
13. The new machine has all the same functions, but is only half as large.
14. Whether I've got a moustache or not it's all the same to me.
15. I'll have tea - if it's all the same to you.
16. It's all the same to me whether we eat now or later.
17. All the same, just thinking about it made her feel very shaky inside.
18. All the same,[sentencedict.com/all the same.html] it would have been nice to go.
19. Well, if it's all the same to you, we would rather be the judges of that.
20. All the same Richard was aware that more than one young man cast admiring glances in her direction.
21. All the same, there's something contrived about it, Miles.
22. He went ahead and wore them all the same, and sat eating his cornflakes with steam slowly rising from his legs.
23. All the same, they do apply with sufficient frequency to make the exceptions notable.
24. I don't mind whether we eat now or this evening, it's all the same to me.
25. I'm not likely to run out of money, but all the same, I'm careful.
26. I realise she can be very annoying, but I think you should apologise all the same.
27. I don't need the literature at present. Thank you very much all the same.
28. It rained every day of our holiday - but we had a good time all the same.
29. They may play in a different key and with a somewhat different emphasis but the tune can often be heard all the same.
30. His playing was so beautifully put, with his famous runs, crispy, all the same size of a pearl.
More similar words: the same as, just the same, at the same time, same, all that, for the sake of, and all that, all the time, all the more, all through, fall through, pull through, sample, as a man, all too, these, fall to, chest, wealth, health, wealthy, catches, full-time, although, name, game, on the side, on the spot, hesitate, at all times.