Random good picture Not show
1. The track star outran all of his competitors.
2. Thank you for all of your kindness.
3. All of us were deeply absorbed in happy reminiscences.
4. All of the missiles missed their target.
5. He set up a fine example to all of us.
6. Pour in some of the syrup, but not all of it, as it will probably overflow.
7. May all of our wishes come true this Valentine's Day.
8. All of us thought Luther was the person.
9. All of life is an act of letting go,but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
10. Production has halted at all of the company's factories because of the pay dispute.
11. London has a fascination all of its own.
12. Don't swear at him; it's all of my faults.
13. From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving.
14. I've read practically all of his books.
15. All of a sudden he turned about and saw me.
16. Shoo, all of you,[Sentencedict.com] I'm busy!
17. All of them are experts in their chosen field.
18. After the second explosion, all of London's main train and subway stations were shut down.
19. Not all of the violence in Miami was spillover from the trial.
20. Temptation comes to all of us,whether or not we succumb depends on our ability to recognize its disguise,sometimes it arrives in a form of an old flame,flichering back to lift,or a new friend who could end up being so much more,or a young child who wakens feelings we didn't know we had.And so we give in to temptation all the while knowing come moring,we'll have to suffer the consequences.
21. She was in the office all of Wednesday and so has a cast-iron alibi.
22. All of a sudden we heard an unearthly cry.
23. All of our hospitals are bursting at the seams; we have to build new ones urgently.
24. Notwithstanding differences, there are clear similarities in all of the world's religions.
25. She used all of her seductive charm to try and persuade him.
26. You can fool some of the people all the time, and all of the people some of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all the time.
27. Disaster areas will not cry. The deceased had gone to the heavens already; the survivors must continue to live on, and to live more exciting. All of this will be over and our stength of them are rising .
28. How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerate of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of this.
29. This card is to let you know that I still love you after all of these years.
30. The lonely old man was much to be pitied by all of us.
More similar words: all of a, call off, kill off, pull off, sell off, smell of, be full of, all of a sudden, a good deal of, all out, allow, call on, ballot, hello, pull out, tell on, pull on, roll out, sell out, go all out, follow, yellow, swallow, pillow, shallow, balloon, all over, allow for, fill out, smell out.