Random good picture Not show
(1) Grounds include traditional white lead primer, alkyd primer, acrylic primer, oil emulsion grounds and gesso.
(2) Jonsil Silicone Alkyd finish is a masonry paint ideal for inner city and coastal environments.
(3) Alternatively, you could use an underpainting white or alkyd white, both of which dry quickly.
(4) High gloss, Fullness, Hardness, Compatible with Alkyd resin, Fast dry.
(5) Water - based alkyd anti-corrosive paint has excellent performances on weather resistance, long - lasting resistance and pollution - free.
(6) This article has described the production of water-soluble alkyd resin and the formulation of pigmented paint, and discussed the choice of polyacid, polyols, co-solvents and additives.
(7) Traditionally, lac coating, alkyd varnish, nitro - varnish, acrylic coating are used.
(8) We applied the Compounds to alkyd resin varnish, epoxy resin (E ?44) and cotton cloth to test their flame resistance.
(9) Alkyd zinc phosphate primer IP 53 , or according to specification.
(10) Compatible with epoxy, chlorinated rubber, alkyd, polyurethane, phenolic top coatings and pitch epoxy rust inhibiting paint.
(11) Compatible with alkyd and phenolic paints.
(12) It's a quick - drying(Sentencedict.com), styrenated alkyd paint.
(13) The title alkyd resin modified waterborne nitrocellulose emulsion was prepared by alkyd resin phase inversion process.
(14) Alkyd resins are often modified with other resins to obtain specific properties.
(15) Gloss, Fullness, Adhesion, Hardness, Compatible with Alkyd resin Fast dry.
(16) Treatment of improving salt fog resistance of water-borne alkyd paste paint is introduced.
(17) Rosin modified alkyd resin prepared by soybean oilstocks had reliable performance and stable quality.
(18) The applications of antioxidants in alkyd resin, TDI prepolymer and TDI primer have been described.
(19) The alkyd is cross - linked by the amino resin during baking.
(20) This paper proposes the new technology of preparing alkyd resin by mustard oil instead of bean oil with discussions made on its applications in the preparation of amino celluloid baking paints.
(21) Acrylic, emulsion and gesso grounds tend to be more absorbent than oil and alkyd grounds.
(22) If the acrylic prepolymer is used to modify the alkyd resins, only the function degree of the prepolymer is an unknown parameter.
(23) This paper has studied the synthesis of hot - melt road marking paint using modified rosin - alkyd resin.
(24) The difference of inhibition mechanism of zinc phosphate in aqueous solution and in alkyd coating has been studied by using electrochemical techniques.
(25) It's a quick - drying, zinc phosphate primer, based on long oil alkyd resin and urethane alkyd resin.
(26) As a substitute of cadmium red and chrome red, is a match environment red pigment. Used in thermoplastic resin, thermosetting resin, alkyd resin, rubber, other polymer and cement, coating.
(27) The hydrolysate of rapeseed oil, octadecenoic acid, can be used for modification of various alkyd resins.
(28) It produces 1 acryl - lic acid resin, modified resin, and polyurethane modified alkyd resin etc.
(29) It's an ambient self - drying amino - ester modified alkyd coating.
(30) It can be compatible with chlorinated rubber, epoxy, epoxy - tar, tar, epoxy ester, phenol, alkyd paint systems.