Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. An algebraic expression is one or more algebraic terms in a phrase.
2. Write an algebraic expression for each verbal expression.
3. In this paper we discuss the algebraic expression of involutory perspective in three-dimensional projective space.
4. An algebraic expression showing that a quantity is greater than or less than another quantity.
5. An algebraic expression is a combination of constants and variables.
6. A radical is an indicated root of an algebraic expression.
7. I still can not perform the calculation in this algebraic expression.
8. To find this angle, we first work out general algebraic expression for the range.
More similar words: expression, expressions, expressionless, expressionism, self-expression, expressive, expressible, expressively, inexpressible, compression, impression, oppression, suppression, depression, repression, express, impressionism, impressionist, impressionable, expressed, expressly, expressway, great depression, impressionistic, economic expansion, express joy, compressional wave, express mail, economic depression, express feelings.