Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Alfred the great acted his own spy , visiting danish camps disguised as a minstrel.
2. Alfred the Great acted as his own spy, visiting Danish camps disguised as a minstrel.
3. Alfred the Great acted as his own spy, visiting Danish camps disgused as a minstrel.
4. Alfred the Great acted as his own spy.
5. Alfred the Great acted his own spy,(http://sentencedict.com/alfred the great.html) visiting Danish camps disguised as a minstrel.
6. All this earns him the title “Alfred the Great.”
7. Legend says it was founded by the mythical king Mermpllrio or else by Alfred the Great, but the first record of it dates from the late 1100s.
8. Almost two decades later the Danes besieged the city again, only to be defeated once more by Alfred the Great.
9. There we learn that a walrus was called a walrus by 1655 but that as an animal it had been known long before and appeared with other names in the writings of Alfred the Great back around 893.
10. The various peoples in England were coming together as a nation also, under the rule of more powerful kings such as Alfred the Great, who ruled between 871 and 899.
11. In English the word shows up well over 1100 years ago in the works attributed to King Alfred the Great.
12. Its growth as an important trade center dates from 88', under the rule of Alfred the Great.
13. A hundred years or more after the time of Alfred the Great(king of England, 849—899), there was a king of Englandnamed Canute.
14. The island of Great Britain during pre-Roman, Roman, and early Anglo-Saxon times before the reign of Alfred the Great (871-899).
More similar words: frederick the great, cyrus the great, peter the great, catherine the great, alexander the great, alfred nobel, make great strides, palfrey, alfresco, hundredth, natural frequency, one-hundredth, hundred thousand, the greenhouse effect, control freak, self-realization, degrease, degreasing, be scared to death, great, degree of freedom, greater, greatly, great at, greaten, greatest, great ape, great war, great wall, great seal.