Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. These establishments were divided into inns, alehouses and taverns which had separate and distinct functions.
2. We had an alehouse boy who attended always in the house to supply the workmen.
3. His head came around, brown eyes alert as fitzAlan strode out of the alehouse, ducking his head to negotiate the doorway.
4. In frightening contrast fitzAlan looked tough and completely immovable, and bigger than ever in the confined space of the alehouse.
5. Nor did she see the sudden eruption into the alehouse of two more men.
6. The church-ales provided competition for the secular supply of beverages from the taverns and alehouses.
7. Desdemona. These are old fond paradoxes to make fools laugh i' the alehouse. What miserable praise hast thou for her that's foul and foolish?
More similar words: warehouse, household, safe house, tree house, white house, storehouse, householder, software house, the White House, go the whole hog, house, row house, thousand, housing, farmhouse, roadhouse, courthouse, jailhouse, house rent, full house, workhouse, housework, penthouse, open house, opera house, housemate, keep house, frat house, thousands, housewife.