Random good picture Not show
1. Challenging everything from climate-change alarmism to the idea that too much affluence is bad for the soul, the book makes the case for growth, progress, and faith in humanity.
2. Such alarmism reflects, to a degree, a desire by the Sunni, American-allied governments of countries such as Egypt and Saudi Arabia to staunch what they see as a rising tide of Iranian influence.
3. At the time that seemed self-serving alarmism.
4. C. , think tank that supports limited government and decries global warming "alarmism."
5. It is not alarmism .
6. The alarmism is familiar.
7. The view adopted by many in the market has been one of wariness but not alarmism.
8. Climate change's complex links with insect-borne disease need solid research — not alarmism that distracts from other crucial factors.
9. Or maybe I'm just contributing to the blaring non-issue alarmism here.
10. In the upper reaches of Wall Street, talk of another financial crisis is dismissed as alarmism.
11. Every time when I read the article about the disadvantage of smoke in newspaper, I thought it as alarmism with negative mentality.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Kremlin officials dismiss talk of dead ends as pointless whining and alarmism from liberals.
13. Somebody issued an artical about the harm of smoking, but I think that is alarmism, that's some kind of negative mentality.
14. With the world's population expected to grow from 6.8 billion today to 9.1 billion by 2050, a certain Malthusian alarmism has set in: how will all these extra mouths be fed?
More similar words: alarmist, alarming, alarmingly, burglar alarm, warmish, near miss, alarm, armistice, alarmed, bellarmine, reformism, alarm call, conformism, autoalarm, fire alarm, false alarm, alarm clock, alarm system, continental army, binocular microscope, arm in arm, farming, carmine, warming, varmint, swarming, charming, spearmint, ptarmigan, disarming.