Random good picture Not show
(1) This reminds us how al-Qaida was always only one of scores of radical groups that together constituted the dynamic, varied and evolving phenomenon of Sunni Muslim violent extremism.
(2) "Those Taliban who are not part of al-Qaida or other terrorist networks are welcome to come back to their country and lay down arms and resume life under the constitution of Afghanistan, " he said.
(3) In 2001, al-Qaida boasted that it had carried out the October 2000 bombing of USS Cole while the destroyer was refueling at a port in southern Yemen.
(4) More now on areas where there's an al-Qaida threat outside of Afghanistan and Pakistan.
(5) Think of these: spouse abuse, child neglect, al-Qaida, lying, racism, slander, rape, home invasion.
(6) The unnamed author says al-Qaida will use the information to target American vessels, including aircraft carriers, submarines, and all naval equipment deployed in the region.
(7) S. warship. The unnamed author says al-Qaida will use the information to target American vessels, including aircraft carriers, submarines, and all naval equipment deployed in the region.
(8) A local Muslim terrorist network linked to al-Qaida, Jemaah Islamiyah, which was linked to the earlier explosions, has been largely broken up.
(9) Since 2001 he has become the voice of al-Qaida, sending dozens of propaganda messages by video, audiotape and written text, spouting fiery rhetoric against his enemies.
(10) Al-Qaida terrorists and their affiliates are at war with the United States, and those that we capture - like other prisoners of war - must be prevented from attacking us again.
(11) Al-Qaida in Aceh is a relatively new group made up of disaffected members of Jemaah Islamiyah(http://Sentencedict.com), which is responsible for the 2002 Bali bombings that killed 202 people.
(12) Today, the core al-Qaida in Pakistan consists of a handful of hunted men.
(13) A 30-second video available on YouTube shows an actual video of the bearded Al-Qaida leader with garble dubbed over his real voice and subtitles stating why he is right for the job.
(14) Resolution 1617 carries forward a consolidated list of terrorists tied to the Taliban, Usama bin Laden, and Al-Qaida.
(15) He said the U.S. mission in Afghanistan is clear: to disrupt, dismantle, defeat and destroy al-Qaida and its extremist allies.
(16) In March 2008, the State Department designated al-Shabaab, a Somalia-based extremist group with known ties to al-Qaida, as a foreign terrorist organization.
(17) Amid a mood of cautious optimism, some experts talk of a "tipping point" in the fight against al-Qaida.
(18) Yemeni officials say they are releasing about 170 detainees with suspected ties to al-Qaida, two weeks after al-Qaida said it would use Yemen as its base of operations for the Arabian peninsula.
(19) L3's website claims PassPort can identify a number of types of explosives, including frequent al-Qaida favorites like Pentaerythritol tetranitrate, or PETN and triacetone triperoxide, or TATP.
(20) The six-day war is not over. Today, it brings the spectre of al-Qaida in Gaza.
(21) Jonathan Evans, the head of MI5, warned this year that Somalia could become a safe haven for al-Qaida in the way Afghanistan was in 2001.
(22) But even as the American people celebrated, many new questions were emerging about what comes next for the US, for al-Qaida, and for the fight against extremism.
(23) In these buttoned-down times, it would be treated like an al-Qaida training camp.
(24) There is as yet no evidence that money goes to terrorists, but given all of the rumours that al-Qaida has active cells in Somalia, it would not be of huge surprise if there is a connection there.
(25) The Navy ship USS Cole was bombed in 2000 by al-Qaida members in a speedboat in the Yemeni port of Aden, killing 17 U.S. sailors.
(26) Mullen says "one key aspect" of the U.S. strategy is to improve relations with Pakistan so that officials there will crack down on al-Qaida and other related groups.
(27) He also noted that Punjabi militant groups, such as Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, and others, such as al-Qaida and the Tehrik-e-Taliban, are one and the same.
(28) She notes the assault on India's commercial capital was sophisticated in the style of an al-Qaida terrorist act.
(29) Western security officials say Boko Haram may have ties to the north African group known as al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb.
(30) But it also cites several groups of mujahidin associated with al-Qaida who have planned, but not carried out, attacks in Europe using easily produced chemicals.
More similar words: al-qaeda, Aida, aid and abet, when all is said and done, fiscal quarter, physical quantity, rhetorical question, a rhetorical question, formal qualification, aid, laid, maid, paid, aide, AIDS, said, raid, aided, aider, staid, nsaid, braid, plaid, aides, paid up, afraid, repaid, maiden, laid-off, get laid.