Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Attacks by enemy aircraft forced the tanks to retreat .
2. In an air raid last night the enemy aircraft bombed the city.
3. This aircraft works by jet propulsion.
4. Since the advent of jet aircraft, travel has been speeded up.
5. His passion is making model aircraft.
6. The aircraft was flying in a northerly direction.
7. The aircraft climbed so rapidly that it was difficult to keep it in sight.
8. The aircraft were met by a hail of gunfire.
9. The two wings of the aircraft broke off on impact.
10. A small aircraft was obstructing the runway.
11. The aircraft is powered by three jet engines.
12. Using these missiles to down civilian aircraft is simply immoral and totally unjustifiable.
13. Aircraft sometimes fuel while in the air.
14. The aircraft is designed to be invisible to radar.
15. The aircraft has/carries a crew of seven.
16. The aircraft came down in flames, and the heat fused most of the parts together into a solid mass.
17. Enemy aircraft dropped bombs on the city.
18. The aircraft hadn't enough power to get off the ground.
19. Aircraft passed overhead with monotonous regularity .
20. The undercarriage on light aircraft does not always retract in flight.
21. Two missiles homed in on the enemy's aircraft carrier.
22. Crash investigators have been sifting through the wreckage of the aircraft.
23. Our militia fired off volley after volley from anti - aircraft artillery.
24. They were unwilling, or unable(sentencedict.com), to guarantee safe passage from the city to the aircraft.
25. In the autumn of 1940 London was blitzed by an average of two hundred aircraft a night.
26. The house's windows are double-glazed to muffle the noise of aircraft.
27. Your seat is in the fore part of the aircraft.
28. A Boeing 747 was involved in a near miss with a private aircraft just south of San Francisco.
29. The airline is taking steps to ensure safety on its aircraft.
30. We could just manage to see the form of an aircraft taking off in the fog.