Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There was a time when air travelers in search of timely takeoffs and sterling service would fly with Delta Air Lines.
2. Air travelers can enjoy stress-free trips if they follow a few guidelines.
3. An air traveler coming to Manhattan sees it rising inside the ring of its low-lying suburbs like some astonishing Everest, but one flies into Washington almost as if onto the field of a stadium.
4. I'm a good air traveler.
5. This study is the first to evaluate the role of food and fluids in preventing fainting and heart attacks in air travelers.
6. Bin Laden's most obvious effect on America may be this: A generation has grown up with no memory of ever walking unchecked onto an airplane, or of greeting an air traveler at the gate.
More similar words: air travel, traveler, traveler's check, business traveler, traveller, traveled, travel expense, traveller's check, fellow traveller, fair trade, fair-trade, air traffic, air transport, travel, travels, travel to, travel by, travelled, traveling, travel bag, air traffic control, air transportation, travelogue, travel plan, travel time, travelling, preorder traversal, travel along, space travel, travel agent.