Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Yet, most of us clamor for cheap, safe air transportation but are quite unwilling to pay for it.
(2) The price includes air transportation, hotels, some meals and guides.
(3) Application of EDI in foreign trade, customs and air transportation at the end of 1990.
(4) The regional air transportation refers to the air transportation within the radius of 600km or within the provincial or urban administrative district.
(5) She notes a recent Air Transportation Association report that showed 12 percent of air cargo capacity was lost last year, with widebody freighter capacity down 22 percent.
(6) Air Transportation, Transportation Demand Analysis, Transportation Planning, Transportation Management, Decision Making Analysis, Network Analysis.
(7) Nanjing Airport west, three - dimensional surface air transportation is very convenient.
(8) Water, land as well as air transportation are well developed now.
(9) Any lives with critical injuries requiring air transportation would expired.
(10) Duty free sales has contributed to air transportation.
(11) For air transportation, the flame is sheltered in a security lamp[sentencedict.com/air transportation.html], similar to a miner's lamp.
(12) The air transportation market will be dominated by a few global alliance - groups.
(13) Numerical simulation results indicate that in outer space air transportation of powder andenergy utilization ratio.
(14) Besides air transportation, Lufthansa's aviation also offers a series of whole service schemes to the customer.
(15) Hainan Province is well developed maritime and air transportation.
(16) Air transportation refers to the transportation business of carrying cargoes or passengers through air routes.
(17) International logistics: The transportation act for, sea - air transportation, the price of air freight of the advantage.
(18) It is generally agreed that delay in the air transportation system will become intolerable if aviation capacity is not keep pace with increasing of demand.
(19) With the development of modern air transportation(sentencedict.com), more and more controllers are needed continuously.
(20) Here is the world - famous sanitary ware, valves production base, surface and air transportation is very convenient.
(21) It is very convenient for the road, rail and water and air transportation.
(22) Canadians are very proud of our effective, efficient and high - capacity air transportation system.
(23) The company is located in Ningbo Golden Camel Lot, land , sea air transportation is convenient.
(24) The Army's 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment, which provided air transportation for the Navy assault team, is based at Fort Campbell.
(25) A solution framework is proposed for the problem of synchronized scheduling of production and air transportation in supply chain.
(26) The concept of actual carrier was first introduced in the filed of air transportation, whereas in the field of carriage of goods by sea neither Hamburg Rules nor Visby Rules mentioned it.
(27) It acts as an agency of international marine and air transportation of import and export cargoes.
(28) Chongqing has a well - integrated and land and air transportation system and modern telecommunications network.
(29) This paper studies the problem of synchronized scheduling of production and air transportation in supply chain.
(30) NASA is also part of the government team that is working to develop the Next Generation Air Transportation System, or NextGen, to be in place by the year 2025.
More similar words: transportation, means of transportation, transportation cost, air transport, transportation system, transportable, transport, transporter, transport company, transplantation, active transport, public transport, transport system, passive transport, xenotransplantation, transposition, exportation, importation, deportation, teleportation, transnational corporation, transpiration, transmutation, transfer station, flirtation, transpose, exhortation, transposon, transposed, transponder.