1. In the air transport business, safety must always come before profit.
2. It proposed an international convention on air transport under the auspices of an international authority.
3. Air transport there and back guaranteed: same day.
4. The Air Transport Association expressed muted support for the action.
5. The burgeoning air transport industry is presenting huge opportunities for enterprise.
6. Shipping, air transport, telephone and telegraph generally follow these routes.
7. For the more serious cases, there was air transport direct to base hospital, possibly hundreds of miles to the rear.
8. Is located in the blessed land, sea and air transport hub position.
9. The International Air Transport Association, assisted by relevant experts, is evaluating different electronic methods that could facilitate passenger tracing.
10. Conjecture II : Air Transport Unit will highlight the investment opportunities?
11. Air transport, he added, should strive to become a zero - emissions industry.
12. Overall, the International Air Transport Association has warned airlines will lose about nine billion dollars this year.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Our company became a member of International Air Transport Association ( IATA ) in 1995.
14. In addition, China's public air transport services, clearly defined standards, flight delays should be every 30 minutes to the visitors a delay release of information.
15. Procedures for the control of international air transport charges are to be made according to the accords and agreements the PRC government has concluded with foreign governments.
16. Air transport will soon be central, not marginal, to the emissions issue.
17. An International Air Transport Association spokesman said recently that soaring oil prices are affecting airline companies.
18. Its basic objective was to stimulate the regularity and safety of international air transport.
19. Suddenly, it was three years later and he was being carried off an Army Medical Corps Hercules air transport.
20. On 14 December 1987 the Council adopted a further Regulation applying the competition rules to international air transport between community airports.
21. They lay it all on for us, he said. Air transport there and back guaranteed: same day.
22. Partly Competitive/Partly Regulated Industries Examples of this kind of industry are oil, aerospace, and air transport.
23. But this nullification does not affect the validity of the entire air transport contract.
24. From the Greek island of Crete to the Libyan air transport line has become extremely important.
25. Since 1992, Croatia Airlines has been a full member in the International Air Transport Association (IATA), and since 1998 a member of the Association of European Airlines (AEA).
26. "We're 2%, but we are a very visible 2%, " says Paul Steele, who directs environmental initiatives for the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
27. D. Civil Aviation and has been training for the International Air Transport Association ticketing qualified professionals.
28. This paper has built an barrier model based on institutional framework to research air transport industry.
29. And cover the whole of China and Southeast Asian maritime transport, air transport network.
30. Airport terminal area is often the bottleneck of the whole air transport system, optimization to it can strongly enhance its operational efficiency.
More similar words: transport, transportable, transportation, active transport, transpose, transposed, portray, portrait, transpire, transplant, transparent, transparency, transpiration, countertransference, sport, sports, airport, passport, sports arena, transit, transfuse, transfer, transform, transmit, translate, transient, transcend, transmute, transcript, transcribe.