Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. His plans involve building an air shaft through the roof of the control center equipped with a solar powered fan to draw air deeper into the complex.
2. Spiral Aerator is consisted of driving motor, air shaft, spiral impeller, out-shell; all the materials are erosion resistance and the dipped parts use stainless iron or FRP.
3. The mine flooding happed during construction of the air shaft in Qidong Coal Mine.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
4. Even the air shaft is a masterpiece, tiled in shades of azure, deep-tinted at the top and gradually lightening to spread sun evenly to all floors.
5. The second more powerful blast destroyed the main air shaft and a five-storey building over the mine.
6. This paper introduces the features of air shaft noise, the condition of air shaft noise before reduction noise, the goal and requirement of reduction noise and main noise sources control.
7. The skip loading chamber in the air shaft deepening project was designed very complicated, very difficulty to construction; and takes time up longer.
8. Continuous concrete wall is used in the air shaft structure[sentencedict.com], which is built with inversed construction method by using inner liner and transverse frame.
9. This paper mainly presents the construction equipment complement for air shaft of Wuchiba tunnel.
10. Pierce a pump shaft of small section concurrently as return air shaft at lineE47 neighborhood in the north, establish the exhausting fan, become the ventilated way of opposite angle of two wing.
11. OPERATIONAL EQUIPMNT Double Winder, Die Rotating Device, Tension Auto Control System, PLC Control System, Air Shaft, Auto Unloader Device, Two or Three-Layer Coextrusion Blownand etc.
12. I didn't even hear any planes except a couple of westbound commercial airliners that habitually use this air shaft to fly over.
13. At a Southern Indiana coal mine, an accident at an air shaft kills three people.
14. So you found her at the bottom of an air shaft?
15. I am sitting at the moment in a stifling hotel room in 90-degree heat, halfway down an air shaft, in midtown.
16. This paper introduces the successful freezing technology and construction experience of Dingji air shaft sinking in thick overburden.
17. By removing a projecting body of the interior fa?ade, it was possible to place the new access core in the central space, which was an air shaft by the party wall on the right.
18. Police say the victims were in a basket used for transportation up and down the 600-foot air shaft.
19. From where I sat I could see nine stores up the air shaft and nine below, and about a mile in the six directions of the honeycombed floors.
20. In each gas chamber cover contain input and output fitting, air shaft driving part includes circulation and guidance.
21. This paper analyzed the reasons of the hysteretic water out of the central air shaft in Guqiao Colliery and the waterhead, proposed the opportune time of water control behind shaft wall.
More similar words: elevator shaft, a fair shake, shaft, crankshaft, airship, repair shop, after-shave, after-shave lotion, haft, the month after next, heirship, airs, FAIRS, aftershock, after shock, stairs, marshal, marshall, fair sex, affairs, in pairs, airsick, marshals, airstrip, upstairs, airspace, overshadow, hairstyle, hair spray, downstairs.