Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Eight other senior air force officers, including Air Force Commander-in-Chief Brig. -Gen.
2. Mark was an Air Force officer and he loved Susan with all his heart.
3. FAITH LAPIDUS: Former Air Force officer David Knabel met his Russian wife through an international marriage brokerage.
4. Mark , her husband, was an Air Force officer and he loves Susan with all his heart.
5. Mark was an Air Force officer and he loved Susan with all of his heart.
6. A young Air Force officer as module pilot for Apollo 16.
7. A young Air Force officer served as lunar module pilot for Apollo 16.
8. Mark a Air Force officer and he loved Susan with all of his heart.
9. I was startled at the news that 129 persons were killed last Sunday in the attempt by rebel air force officers to overthrow the government in the capital.
10. His father was a high - level airforce officer air force officer in the Pakistan Pakistani military.
More similar words: police officer, airforce, air force, royal air force, police office, case officer, revenue officer, executive officer, chief executive officer, by force of, officer, chief financial officer, law officer, take office, home office, army officer, naval officer, field officer, staff officer, petty officer, warrant officer, customs officer, probation officer, returning officer, presiding officer, financial officer, airfoil, hair follicle, perforce, force out.