Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This is a luxurious car complete with air conditioning and telephone.
2. Air conditioning is operating. Close the door, please.
3. It was 90 degrees and the air conditioning barely cooled the room.
4. The new air conditioning system proved inadequate .
5. It's time to crank up the air conditioning.
6. The air conditioning doesn't seem to be cooling the room much.
7. The coach has air conditioning and reclining seats.
8. My car has been summerized by adding air conditioning.
9. There was no air conditioning, just a ceiling fan turning slowly.
10. Air conditioning can contribute to sick building syndrome.
11. I wish my car had air conditioning.
12. The classrooms lack heat and air conditioning.
13. Annually: Check central air conditioning and room units before the onset of hot weather.
14. In spite of the glacial air conditioning and his recent bath,[sentencedict .com] his face was covered with sweat.
15. Ask for the facts on electric air conditioning.
16. Is the air conditioning on?
17. The auto model costs ￡33,620 and gets air conditioning and a leather-trimmed cabin.
18. You can eat inside with air conditioning if you wish but most people prefer the veranda overlooking the Key.
19. However, air conditioning is standard and there is electric adjustment for mirrors, windows and seats.
20. Maybe the deluxe room gets you both air conditioning and a fully functioning shower.
21. Thus, three trees shading a house can cut air conditioning needs by up to 50 per cent.
22. They incorporated all the Mark 3 features of air conditioning, insulation and good riding.
23. How do you manage to work in this heat without air conditioning?
24. Some people think that ventilation is the same thing as air conditioning.
25. You can't open the window because it screws up the air conditioning.
26. The Braves, meanwhile, sat across the way, with the air conditioning blowing in a manufactured winter.
27. The products will be used in refrigeration systems in the food industry and in large air conditioning systems.
28. Old-fashioned ceiling fans have been making a comeback as a cheap and reliable alternative to air conditioning.
29. Mr Holmes says he reported the matter to the ferry company, and they told him the air conditioning wasn't working.
30. In all stores adequate ventilation should be provided as an aid to temperature control with mechanical air conditioning if needed.
More similar words: condition, conditions, conditional, unconditionally, positioning, rendition, rationing, edition, sedition, addition, tradition, expedition, additional, in addition, extradition, traditional, premonition, traditionally, in addition to, condensation, condemnation, constitutional convention, condiment, seasoning, reasoning, seditious, corresponding to, circulation, concerning, circumlocution.