Random good picture Not show
1. A new variety of Ailanthus vilmoriniana.
2. The tree of heaven (Ailanthus altissima Swingle) is one of the main forestation and urban planting tree species, which has a fast-growth, wide distribution and adaptability characteristics.
3. The larvae damage the trunks of Ailanthus altissima and the adults can cause light harm on trees when feed on nutrition.
3. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. In this paper, used cable-type extraction method, extracted Ailanthus altissima and oleander containing the active ingredient in different solvents, and preliminary tested its extract components.
5. "Vote" was the play in the ginkgo Ailanthus like Po.
6. CONCLUSION: Cortex toona and ailanthus are different in plant origins, antimicrobial effects and ingredients.
7. The function of the extracts from Ailanthus altissima to mouse UC was a harmonious cooperation process with the multi-factors and multi-mechanism participation.
8. The Method used to separate anti-tumor activity matter from bark of Ailanthus altissima Swingle was studied in this paper.
9. Five years after the creation of the plots, the biggest ailanthus in the rural test site measured about five feet tall. The city site boasted a 20-footer.
10. Any of several deciduous, Asian trees of the genus Ailanthus, especially the tree - of - heaven.
11. The soil enzyme activities of different soil layers at different seasons in pure and mixed stands of Robinia pseudoacacia and Ailanthus altissima were studied.
12. Methods: Using Pharmacognostical method to observe and compare the characters of Cortex ailanthus and Cortex sinensis.
More similar words: acanthus, helianthus, polyanthus, assailant, philanthropy, philanthropic, philanthropist, enthuse, enthusiast, enthusiasm, enthusiastic, unenthusiastic, enthusiastically, overenthusiastic, unenthusiastically, thailand, sibilant, jubilant, cilantro, vigilant, vigilante, jubilantly, vigilantly, vigilantism, lanthanum, lanthanide, thus, dylan thomas, thus far, thusly.