Random good picture Not show
1. Most significantly, an ahistorical, largely theoretical, emphasis on cultural difference remains limited.
2. An academic historian and a former United Nations official, Mr Thant accuses the simplifiers of an “ahistorical” approach.
3. If Americans' ahistorical sense of their global decline prompts educators to come up with innovative new ideas, that's all to the good.
4. What ahistorical is the need to hope.
5. But the Thames Tunnel is ahistorical milestone in tunnel engineering .
6. Specifically, Landy shows how folklore, however "natural" and ahistorical it may seem, is constituted through changing representations of the state, civil society, subjectivity, knowledge, and power.
7. This appears reactionary because Freud states it in such general, ahistorical terms.
8. Without the meditative background that is criticism, works become isolated gestures, ahistorical accidents, soon forgotten.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. But many of the tea-partiers have invented a strangely ahistorical version of it.
10. This collapses the specific features of what is going on today and turns everything into an ahistorical mess.
More similar words: historical, historically, unhistorical, prehistorical, historical cost, historical method, historical context, historic, historicity, prehistoric, rhetorical, oratorical, rhetorically, medical history, electrical storm, rhetorical device, rhetorical question, historian, puerto rican, allegorical, categorical, allegorically, categorically, metaphorical, historiography, metaphorically, categorical imperative, electrical generator, electrical resistance, electrical resistivity.