Random good picture Not show
1. I have to finish the task ahead of time.
2. She'll prepare the food ahead of time and freeze it.
3. Find out ahead of time what regulations apply to your situation.
4. The factory met its production target ahead of time.
5. We finished 15 minutes ahead of time.
6. This dish may be prepared a day ahead of time and refrigerated.sentencedict.com
7. Let's meet for lunch. I'll call you ahead of time to fix up exactly when and where.
8. Can you tell me ahead of time if you're coming?
9. They fulfilled their work ahead of time as we did ours.
10. Check the programme ahead of time.
11. We completed the work five days ahead of time.
12. Visas must be obtained ahead of time, and it may take several weeks to get them in order.
13. You can always prepare the salad ahead of time and refrigerate it.
14. Many of them had prepared notes ahead of time, and Drake took lots of notes.
15. To be able to take action ahead of time requires above all the freedom to do so, unfettered by exchange-rate restrictions.
16. You might wan na call ahead of time.
17. We will try to complete the building ahead of time.
18. Pat always gets everything ready ahead of time so she can relax when guests arrive.
19. Let me know ahead of time if you need a ride to the airport.
20. This dish is good for dinner parties because much of the preparation can be done ahead of time.
21. I think he made a tactical blunder by announcing it so far ahead of time.
22. If we put our backs into the job we'll finish it ahead of time.
23. Prepare what you plan to say in the meeting ahead of time .
24. Issues such as job assignments and reduced overtime are worked out ahead of time.
25. There was no reason to put in temporary facilities months ahead of time because of the cost of maintaining and repairing them.
26. Index which was started in 1986 as a rival to the immensely successful Argos stores, is moving into profit ahead of time.
27. Linear regression, for example, requires all the data to be collected ahead of time and then processed all at once.
28. They were trying to learn to perform a role whose meaning and importance they could not grasp ahead of time.
29. When you surf to a new Web page, you have no idea ahead of time whether it contains a Java program.
30. The use of a carefully structured finite-state grammar allows all the utterances to be specified ahead of time.
More similar words: ahead of, ahead of schedule, head office, get ahead, go ahead, head on, instead of, from time to time, a load of, spread out, head, time, head for, head up, forehead, on time, in time, headline, at times, in no time, at a time, at no time, at one time, longtime, full-time, sometime, all the time, meantime, by the time, take time.