Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There's a glut of agricultural products in Western Europe.
2. France is the world's second-biggest exporter of agricultural products.
3. The mechanism would apply to manufactures and processed agricultural products and capital goods, but not to agricultural raw materials.
4. Help in maintaining the prices of agricultural products became a permanent feature of government policy from this time.
5. Rural areas supplied not only agricultural products but also a considerable proportion of manufacturing output.
6. Trade in agricultural products would be covered by bilateral agreements.
7. Guaranteed prices for agricultural products have created a knock-on effect resulting in high land prices and high food costs.
8. Although the green agricultural products grow very fast in China, what its inadaptable pricing strategy to characteristic of the product and market makes its economic effect insufficient.
9. Competitivity on the exportation of main agricultural products is relatively poor.
10. Agricultural Products, Handicaft and Gift Investment Advisory Service , Garment and Textile, Rice, Coffee, Canned Food Textiles.
11. Peru's main exporting agricultural products to the Mexican market include paprika, garlic, coffee, lemon oil, leather, tara powder and fresh asparagus among others.
12. Primary minerals are coal, copper and zinc, and agricultural products include rice, peanuts, sugar cane, fruits,[sentencedict.com/agricultural products.html] vegetables and tobacco.
13. Issuing the Certificates of Import Tariff Quotas of Agricultural Products to the applicants approved.
14. The main agricultural products rich in Ziziphus jujube, Skyhawk pepper, cotton, sesame oil.
15. Of additional interest are increases in the demand for agricultural products from other producers within the agricultural sector.
16. Saouma called for fair trade terms to allow developing countries to sell their agricultural products to the industrialized countries.
17. They can provide extension services for farmers and invest in industries to process agricultural products.
18. The initiative will allow the entrepreneurs to test new approaches to agriculture or develop new agricultural products and activities.
19. Also, we should clear the area trading relationship and the area effect to the Chinese agricultural products under the trend of "East Asian Economy Integration", the steps we should take and so on.
20. Offer peasants non-recourse mortgage loans to support the prices of agricultural products.
21. Currently, the U.S.D.A. counts among its missions both expanding markets for agricultural products (like corn and soy!) and providing nutrition education.
22. The majority of farmers , decentralized management, are organizationed by farmer professional cooperatives to produce by joint, process and sell agricultural products.
23. Stick out a mile , the subsidies to the agricultural products export run counter to the fair trade system what WTO proposed, so must be forbidden.
24. Our thesis is in view of time series analysis based on exponential smoothing method in order to forecast price trends of agricultural products.
25. By direction difference analysis and clustering analysis, the accumulating ability of citrus pulp, wild cabbage, hot pepper, French bean is very small in the 8 kinds of agricultural products.
26. Having done great achievement after liberation especially reform and opening, agriculture met agricultural products demand to sectors of national economy.
27. During the two Han period, the Hunnish people did "stole" from counties of the central part, aiming to gain agricultural products, industrial products and the necessities for living.
28. And comparative-advantage industry of northeast agriculture is farming and stockbreeding. And main advantage agricultural products are corn, soybean, beet , milk, sheep wool, and poultry eggs.
29. This paper summarized the research on detoxication of the pesticide residual agricultural products and described the application of washing by water, detoxicate factor and ozone generator in that.
30. Those who drive the illegal opium industry, Walters said, "are the landowners, who force sharecroppers to grow poppy, rather than licit agricultural products."
More similar words: agricultural, agricultural land, agriculturalist, agricultural industry, agricultural business, agricultural economics, agricultural engineering, local products, agriculture, agriculturist, industrial products, gross national products, intensive agriculture, theatrical production, department of agriculture, final product, multicultural, multiculturalism, partial product, marginal product, multiple products, horticultural, capital productivity, industrial production, gross national product, manufactured products, product support, cultural, culturally, oil production.