Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Relevant sections cover development near highways, agricultural engineering operations, mineral exploration and industrial and warehouse extensions.
2. This was followed by the start of their rise to prominence as agricultural engineers.
3. The general meaning of sensitivity analysis on agricultural engineering economic analysis and its functions on the appraisal of agricultural engineering are studied in this paper.
4. Agricultural engineering technologies appeared for making tools and improving production conditions since the beginning of agriculture.
5. The overall development of agricultural engineering takes a leading position among developing countries.
6. The broadness and the comprehensiveness of Agricultural Engineering are determined by the nature of Agriculture.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
7. Agricultural engineering should play a pivotal role in optimizing structure, extending production links, innovating technology, enhancing efficiency and firming up foundation.
8. Piling with particulate materials is common in agricultural engineering.
9. Scientists with the University's Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering have been supervising the tests.
10. Biological and Agricultural Engineering Biology.
11. But papers in fields considered India's traditional strengths, such as tropical medicine, textiles and agricultural engineering are not cited often.
12. This paper introduces the situation and primal problem of higher agricultural engineering education in Fujian Province.
13. One of the restrictive factors for under - developed agriculture of west China than that of the east lies in the backward agricultural engineering and relevant higher education.
14. At the time of celebrating the 20th anniversary of Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering (CSAE), the developing history and great achievements were reviewed and concluded.
15. This paper focuses on RS and GIS Integrated Technique which used in the agricultural engineering information system. It can be useful reference for the domain of research work.
16. According to the data in Journal Citation Reports 2002 (JCR2002) declared by American ISI, the paper combined the agricultural engineering journals accepted by it.
17. The utility model discloses an intelligent cotton-picking harvester and belongs to the field of agricultural engineering technology.
18. So the author suggests that strengthening practical training and broadening the knowledge field of students should be emphasized in the reform of agricultural engineering education in China.
19. This article reviewed the application of machine vision technique in agricultural engineering.
20. This paper analysed the industrilization tendency of Chinese agriculture and its impact for the education of agricultural engineering.
21. The effort to avoid using fresh water and land that's used for food "should be applauded," says Mark Schrock, a professor of biological and agricultural engineering at Kansas State University.
22. The forecast of unsaturated water flow has the important significance in atmosphere science, pedology, agricultural engineering, environment engineering and ground water dynamics, etc.
23. This paper presents a new algorithm for very useful symmetry fuzzy optimum model in optimum design of agricultural engineering equipment.
More similar words: electrical engineering, agricultural economics, agricultural, civil engineering, engineering, electrical engineer, agriculture, bioengineering, agriculturist, reverse engineering, engineering design, genetic engineering, mechanical engineer, multicultural, multiculturalism, civil engineer, horticultural, sericulture, engineer, cultural, culturally, cultural lag, floriculture, system engineer, arboriculture, sociocultural, cross-cultural, intercultural, transcultural, locomotive engineer.