Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. In her inebriated state, she was ready to agree to anything.
3. I need the money. And besides, when I agree to do something, I do it.
4. He refused on principle to agree to the terms of the treaty.
5. It was unwise of you to agree to that.
6. The club members did agree to modify their recruitment policy.
7. One thing you'll have to agree to is working in the evenings.
8. Under no circumstances can we agree to such a principle.
9. Well I just thought, you know, I'd better agree to it.
10. Do you reckon he'll agree to see us?
11. I will agree to go provided/providing my expenses are paid.
12. Grants are being offered to farmers who agree to turn over their land to woodland and forests.
13. We will agree to disarming troops and leaving their weapons at military positions.
14. Why did you agree to meet her in the first place?
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. 'Jack will never agree to that,' he said with assurance.
16. If you agree to my terms -- free meals and good wages — I will work for you.
17. Do you agree to the conditions?
18. We must just agree to differ on this.
19. I'll agree to the scheme on one condition: my name doesn't get mentioned to the press.
20. Most of the parents agree to forbade their children to smoke.
21. They had to agree to certain conditions as a prerequisite of being lent the money.
22. She pulled off a great coup in getting the president to agree to an interview.
23. With respect to your proposal,(Sentencedict.com) we are sorry to say that we cannot agree to it.
24. You are very much mistaken if you think that people will agree to these changes.
25. The Foreign Secretary assured anti-federalist MPs that he would not agree to anything which limited British sovereignty.
26. I read your proposal through last night and I think we'll agree to it.
27. What he said inclines me to think that he will agree to our plan.
28. The government is living in a dream world if they think voters will agree to higher taxes.
29. When it came to the crunch , she couldn't agree to marry him.
30. We have some hard thinking to do before we agree to the plan.